Ye Olde Williams (Extreme Decades) Dec 4

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Ye Olde Williams (Extreme Decades) Dec 4

Post by Loyalty »

Thomas & Clara Williams

YEAR 1700
Thomas and Clara are 20 years old, only a couple of months apart in age, and newly married. They have taken over her recently deceased great uncle's homestead far away. Thomas is the last of his family line. He dreams of having a large loving family to carry on the William's family name in this new land they have migrated to. Clara is supportive and has loved Thomas since they were children. They have a very difficult start as everything is run down and overgrown and Clara has recently discovered that she is pregnant. Also, their garden is suffering from Crop Blight. There are so many dead plants. There is so much work to be done. They worry.

Extreme Decades Challenge Rules
Boo
Origin ID: MightyMinestrone
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Re: Ye Olde Williams (Extreme Decades) Dec 4

Post by Boo »

This looks really cool! It seems like the rules would be hard for me to keep track of. Can't wait to see your updates!
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Loyalty »

Boo wrote:This looks really cool! It seems like the rules would be hard for me to keep track of. Can't wait to see your updates!
Thank you Boo! If you have a spreadsheet its fairly simple to keep track of.
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Loyalty »

Well hello there! It has been a very long time. I have some good news and bad news. The good news is, I get a clean slate to start new challenges! The bad news is: ALL of my save games have been deleted. So, I request this story be placed in the graveyard.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”