The Duchelli Legacy - Chapter 43.5 - Apr 22, 2024

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Duchelli Legacy - Chapter 42 - Dec 13, 2023

Post by SirianaSims »

Chapter 42: Mind The Gap is out, Julia is home for Winterfest and not quite feeling ready to meet Paul's friends for New Year's.

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
all caught up, very sexy people, will it last i love the suspense of it all
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by SirianaSims »

Thank you to whoever nominated The Duchelli Legacy and Freya in the Golden Plumbobs! I am so flattered, and I promise I'm working on Paul and Julia's story. However, they will be the last generation, as I have other stories to tell ❤️

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
oh no not fair lol but hopefully your stories will be good as this one :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Duchelli Legacy - Chapter 43.1 - Mar 9, 2024

Post by SirianaSims »

Chapter 43.1: Midnight Blues is out and I'm going for shorter episodes so I can post more often, hopefully ❤️
SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Duchelli Legacy - Chapter 43.2 - Mar 12, 2024

Post by SirianaSims »

Another update! They won't keep coming this quickly, though ❤️
Chapter 43.2
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Duchelli Legacy - Chapter 43.2 - Mar 12, 2024

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
oh dear the poor girl
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Duchelli Legacy - Chapter 43.3 - Mar 14, 2024

Post by SirianaSims »

Silence.
Chapter 43.3
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Duchelli Legacy - Chapter 43.3 - Mar 14, 2024

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
he wanted to propose sad
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Duchelli Legacy - Chapter 43.4 - Apr 11, 2024

Post by SirianaSims »

It's taken me a million years, but Chapter 43.4 is out!

SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Duchelli Legacy - Chapter 43.5 - Apr 22, 2024

Post by SirianaSims »

Life has been lifeing so I haven't been very active in here, but Chapter 43.5 is out!

We welcome Paul as our official second protagonist, and someone who was thought to have disappeared makes an appearance.

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I got a bit behind again, go figure, but I'm glad you have been able to put out a few posts!
Spoiler:
Chapter 42: The Winterfest pics looked so warm and cozy! Your pictures for New Years were also GEORGEOUS. I am so up and down with how I feel about everything going on this chapter so far! I really do like Paul, and I love Julia, and the whole of her family, but man, this is going to be a rollercoaster I think!

Chapter 43.1: I LOVE your stories, and anything to make it easier on you!!! I never mind reading big long chapters and just sinking into your story, but I also 100% understand the idea of trying to keep up with writing all that, so I'm all for whatever you want to do. :heart: :heart: Eeek, if she's already so anxious that she is having to be 'reminded' why she does this, that is NOT a good sign for her this chapter. Well, good for her being honest, but I'm feeling like this convo is going to end up not going great. Yeah, kind of expected that. But still...ouch.

43.2: Oh geez, that description of what a heart does, so much worse than just 'breaking', well done. Anyone who has ever gone through a serious breakup like that can totally relate I'm sure.

43.3: OH MAN!! That would be a ring in a box. The wordless chapter worked GREAT, dang.

43.4: Oh to be young and able to have breakfast at sunset! lol Oh Julia, if only you knew how many of us have wished to be kids again back at home!!! Awww, what a lovely dad talk! You have a knack for capturing what a real convo can feel like. lol Also, I really love the outfit you gave Julia, fits her so well! I'm very glad Marten is still around. Even if they are not likely destined for a big love affair, it's good she has a friend. Ugh, the looking up social posts, is there anything worst then social media with a breakup?

43.5: Poor Paul. These two are a mess. Neither are bad people, and they even did things for the right reasons, mostly. Julia wasn't ready, and Paul, while it would have been nice if he felt he could give her time, didn't want to pressure her or screw it up, so he did what was 'right' in that mindset. Julia was honest and did what was right by her, she didn't give up herself and just push it all down and just go alone with everything. I already liked Lee, and I think I like him even more now. Yep, I was right, nice call out Lee!! Also, HOLY COW I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT WAS CHARLIE CHARLIE!!! So happy he got married, had a kid, and that kid is now getting married!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by SirianaSims »

ciyrose wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 4:00 pm I got a bit behind again, go figure, but I'm glad you have been able to put out a few posts!
Spoiler:
Chapter 42: The Winterfest pics looked so warm and cozy! Your pictures for New Years were also GEORGEOUS. I am so up and down with how I feel about everything going on this chapter so far! I really do like Paul, and I love Julia, and the whole of her family, but man, this is going to be a rollercoaster I think!

Chapter 43.1: I LOVE your stories, and anything to make it easier on you!!! I never mind reading big long chapters and just sinking into your story, but I also 100% understand the idea of trying to keep up with writing all that, so I'm all for whatever you want to do. :heart: :heart: Eeek, if she's already so anxious that she is having to be 'reminded' why she does this, that is NOT a good sign for her this chapter. Well, good for her being honest, but I'm feeling like this convo is going to end up not going great. Yeah, kind of expected that. But still...ouch.

43.2: Oh geez, that description of what a heart does, so much worse than just 'breaking', well done. Anyone who has ever gone through a serious breakup like that can totally relate I'm sure.

43.3: OH MAN!! That would be a ring in a box. The wordless chapter worked GREAT, dang.

43.4: Oh to be young and able to have breakfast at sunset! lol Oh Julia, if only you knew how many of us have wished to be kids again back at home!!! Awww, what a lovely dad talk! You have a knack for capturing what a real convo can feel like. lol Also, I really love the outfit you gave Julia, fits her so well! I'm very glad Marten is still around. Even if they are not likely destined for a big love affair, it's good she has a friend. Ugh, the looking up social posts, is there anything worst then social media with a breakup?

43.5: Poor Paul. These two are a mess. Neither are bad people, and they even did things for the right reasons, mostly. Julia wasn't ready, and Paul, while it would have been nice if he felt he could give her time, didn't want to pressure her or screw it up, so he did what was 'right' in that mindset. Julia was honest and did what was right by her, she didn't give up herself and just push it all down and just go alone with everything. I already liked Lee, and I think I like him even more now. Yep, I was right, nice call out Lee!! Also, HOLY COW I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT WAS CHARLIE CHARLIE!!! So happy he got married, had a kid, and that kid is now getting married!!
Ahhh thank you! The forum FINALLY seems to work for me again, so I can say how much I appreciate your comments, they're always so thorough, I love it :heart:
Spoiler:
This will indeed be a rollercoaster! It may be obvious from the fact that Paul is finally getting his own inner monologue and separate scenes, but we're now following both of them. I really look forward to telling both of their stories. They will meet again some day.

It's actually a relief that the rest of the Duchelli family has finally had enough therapy that they're now a stable, well-functioning unit. And luckily for Julia, Freya and Samuel sorted themselves out before she was born, so she and her twin brothers had a stable and loving childhood. Hailey and Ivy still have some scars from the divorce and drama, though, and while Hailey has chosen to focus on building her own large family, Ivy has moved far away to Windenburg on her own. We'll see more of Ivy later. But Julia is healthy enough that she'll recover from this breakup soon, even if she may never quite stop loving that big dumb actor...

Surprise Charlie cameo!!! Yeah, no one knows what happened to Charlie after the divorce, but he realised that his family would never forgive him. Samuel's parents never forgave Freya either, and Samuel didn't speak to them much in their final years because they resented that he remarried Freya despite what she did to him (and they blamed her for Charlie disappearing). It was a mess, and while Samuel never regretted remarrying Freya, he wishes he knew what happened to his brother or at least whether he's alive or dead. Maybe he'll find out some day...

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”