Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

St. Claire OWBC Gen 2 Heir Poll

Post by WinterChild98 »

It's time to chose which child will take over the family, you've got 10 options, the most I've ever had in an heir pool, you can vote here, on my blog, or both!
Your options are...
Beryl St. Claire, she's Grumpy, Genius, Technophobe, Dog Person, and Eco-Friendly. She wants to be a World Renowned Surgeon and should she be heir, she'll marry her boyfriend, whose name escapes me, but has definitely appeared at some point in the past. She's currently a young adult.
Next we have Beryl's twin Barite St. Claire. He Loves the Heat, Hates the Outdoors, Never Nude, Socially Awkward, Loves to Swim, and dreams of being a Professional Author. Should he be heir he'll marry his girlfriend, whose name is Mindy, he went to prom with her. He's currently a young adult.
Next up is Orthoclase St. Claire, the family cryptid hunter. His trait card is a little hard to read, but he's Good, Loves the Outdoors, Supernatural Fan, and Eccentric. Should be be heir, he'll marry his girlfriend, and fairy Joey. He has 1 day left as a teen.

Olivine St. Claire is next. She's Hydrophobic, Hates the Outdoors, Over-Emotional, and Natural Cook. She doesn't currently have any spouse options in mind, but as she's straight, I'm sure she'll find a guy. She has 4 days left as a teen.

Omphacite St. Claire, the family drama queen, is Hydrophobic, Athletic, Night Owl, and Diva. He dreams of performing on stage as a Master Acrobat. Like his twin, he's straight with no current spouse prospects. He has 4 days left as a teen.

Next is Malachite St. Claire, he's Friendly, Loves the Cold, Night Owl, and Never Nude. No current spouse prospects, but he's bisexual and has 10 days left as a teen.
Next up is the quads, as they just became teens, none of them currently has any romantic prospects. Azurite St. Claire is Disciplined, Brave, Bookworm, Equestrian, and dreams of becoming a Master Magician.

Galena St. Claire is Neurotic, Hates the Outdoors, Photographer's Eye, Grumpy, and wants the be Living in the Lap of Luxury.

Halite St. Claire is Neurotic, Evil, Kleptomaniac, and Snob... She's basically an evil villain in the making.

And the last option for heir is Vanadinite St. Claire. She's Good, Hates the Outdoors, Grumpy, Charismatic, and wants to be Super Popular.

And those are your options, you have 7 days to vote!

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Polls”