Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

LET'S CREATE A BUILD MARCH 2022

Post by peachy123uk »

BUILD YOUR OWN HOUSE OR DREAM HOUSE

YOU CAN EITHER BUILD YOUR OWN HOUSE OR YOUR DREAM HOUSE (UNLIMITED MONEY AND CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLOURS)

Each build will win you a pulper star
Participating in at least 9 Let's create threads will you earn you either builders Image
Create a simImage
create food Image
(THREE different medals) (you can choose)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: LET'S CREATE A BUILD MARCH 2022

Post by Miss Miserie »

Coincidentally I actually started and mostly completed a sim 3 version of my house last month so here's the (mostly) final work!
Spoiler:
Here's my house from the front :) in my backyard. I have three storage "sheds", and then after that is trees and scuppernong vines but I didn't put those in this lot.

This is my backyard and carport, with my car pressed up against the backdoor so tightly the sims won't use it :peekaboo: but that's how it is IRL so if I have to deal with it then my sims do too.

And then the very very back of the property, under the old oak tree and brush. It was an old "farming" property so the shed has a lot of old odds and ends in it and behind it that one day I'll clear out but not this year :spin:

Insides of my sheds aren't very interesting. Mostly old crap I should go through and some old workbenches from when the original owner and builder worked on his hobbies in them.

And now the inside the house tour!! As you enter the back door at the carport, it's my mudroom/art studio/cat litterbox room. This is the only room I have not had painted so it's its original color. I'd like to paint it grey blue one of these days but its another thing I'm not doing this year.
(Please keep in mind that this version of my house is SO MUCH CLEANER AND ORGANIZED than the real thing so :ouch also I feel I should say I don't have candle chandeliers in every room... I actually have ceiling fans. With no fans in my sims 3 game I had to improvise and substitute.)

Next to that is the kitchen! I mis-scaled a lot of rooms in this house so it looks small but I promise I have so much room in here and cabinet space that I don't even use all of it.

One other door in the kitchen goes to my bed room but the door straight ahead in the last photo is the dining room. My cats love this room so therefore it's always needing straightening and cleaning :ouch

Next to it is the living room and my bright ass yellow 70s carpet :ouch my theme for my dining room and living room is gothic but they're eternal works in progress lol.

Through the door across the living room is my god-awful "guest" bedroom/ this-is-where-I-have-thrown-everything-into-and-will-one-day-organize-in-here room. Thankfully I haven't actually had guests so that's not a problem. That's why it's called the "guest" bedroom. Double white doors is the closet, the dark purple door leads to a small hallway.

The small hallway. Door to left is bedroom and door to right is the world's smallest bathroom.

I like to think when this house was built, the builder had the same feelings I do when it comes to making bathrooms. But I mean... at least I give my sims some space when it comes to in here :misspeak:
Please note the windowsill that's glitched through the side of the shower wall.

That is not a glitch.

There is a window behind my shower wall. Of all people my own father installed the shower for the then-owner in like 2007. He forgot to remove the window. Thanks dad :angel1:

And lastly, my bedroom, in it's CLEANEST STATE to date :shhh:

The biggest differences between this version and the real deal is I have two fireplaces in the living room and in the dining room, that caused so many issues and added too much bulk to the sim version layout that I left them out. I also have a small awning to the front stoop but adding stairs to the front of my house was SO UNNESSESSARILY COMPLICATED that I left it off. It's also covered in potted plants that I own.

Ok this was longer than I thought it would be, hope you all like my house :)
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Yes, I do Miss Miserie. You can only do so much with what you got in your games to cover the basics of your house.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Here is my little house. It just a little bigger than mine but if I think if i did it smaller, it wouldn't work and I don't have spiral stairs but it is the only way i could think of doing the stairs.
Spoiler:
Front
Hallway
Kitchen
Living room

upstairs
Bedroom one (mine without the mess)
Image Yellow is mine
Blue
Image is my youngest boy Alex
Red Is part time my oldest son Ben
and bathroom