The Paraverse - Rotation 16.2 [Apr 14/24]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 11.1 [August 1/23]

Post by Sam »

:wave:
Spoiler:
Isla is so cute :heart: the shots of them decorating the tree for the holidays were so lovely. Their whole colour scheme & aesthetic of their apartment is just perfection. Andy is a grilled cheese sim! Didn't see that coming :lol: Miko did a great job on the nursery for the Winchesters! Miko getting ill just in time for Andy to go into labour :lol: go figure. Welcome baby Quinn - that name is on my list to use too! That little cot baby Quinn went into is so cute. I never really bother with the baby stage, but your gameplay actually makes me wonder if I should incorporate it a bit more. I love that Andy's dad came by. Isla meeting father winter :heart: this whole update is so heartwarming! I can't wait to see where they move in the spring :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 11.1 [August 1/23]

Post by ciyrose »

Yay a new update!
Spoiler:
The recaps were fun also!

11.1: Isla is such a cute little toddler! Oh yay a new baby on the way!! I love that Miko did Jeff and Alec's nursery! Welcome Quinn!!! What a cute name! I love Quinn's baby onesie! Awww, I love that Andy's dad is coming to stay for a few days! What a fun Winterfest that was!! I really enjoyed this update a lot!
Super cute as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 11.2 [August 11/23]

Post by Heather »

I'm gonna reply to comments when I have a little more energy tomorrow, but rotation 11.2 (Winchester) has been posted, and can now be read here. :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Sam: :wave:
Spoiler:
I love their apartment so much, but it was just too small with Quinn and Isla having to share a nursery! With the help of Akira and Darling, most of them got very little sleep this rotation, it was driving me nuts. I needed to spice up her life a little, and thought some of the goals like having a grilled cheese in space suited her pretty well. :) I was so pleased to see the Winchesters as potential clients (and even more pleased the gig worked this time!) Great minds think alike! I may have done Isla's baby shower solely to unlock that crib, haha. Personally I have to do the baby stage for my own sanity - I consider it my last 2/3 days of being able to focus on the adults before shifting focus to the kids - specially with how demanding infants can be now! I was thrilled that his visit just so happened to coincide with Winterfest. Sadly I have not gotten any more visit pop-ups since his.
Cindy:
Spoiler:
It was a challenge trying to cover all the important moments, without including too many pictures!

The last new baby of the parasave! Isla is the only one who will get to experience the joy of having a younger sibling. :lol: I got very lucky with Miko's potential clients this time around! As soon as it popped up I knew it was the perfect chance to have her finish the nursery, which I had put off decorating during their last rotation. I may have been inspired by a few little Quinns I have met at work! It's so nice having new onesies for the baby, especially for sims who don't have any knitting skill. His visit was perfectly timed! Thank you. <3
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Yay, the Winchesters!!
Spoiler:
11.2: Totally crazy to me you are already in round 11 with posts. lol Oh the joy of the plentiful needs potion. So nice. The twins are so cute!! Love Casper with the twins too. I keep forgetting about the movie theater, it's nice to see them have a date there.
What a sweet update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 11.3 [August 17/23]

Post by Heather »

Last month of summer at work is always hell, so I've fallen a bit behind in updating this thread, but rotation 11.3 (DiCarlo) has been posted in full and can be read here! I've also finally gotten around to writing up some posts for the Galloways, so their rotation will begin this week. :)

Cindy:
Spoiler:
I honestly did not I think I was going to make it this far! I'm up to rotation 13 in game, but I have slowed down considerably this month, as I've just been too tired to both play and get cute pictures for my posts. It was a big help this rotation, even had Jeff chugging a few! I'm so glad they let infants interact with pets; makes having 3 very needy creatures feel worth it. ;) I honestly forgot about it as well until I was trying to decide what they should do for New Years!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 11.4 [Sept 2/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 11.4 (Galloway) has been posted in full, and can now be read here.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I thought I'd left a comment more recently than this! Where did the summer go??
Spoiler:
Winchester: Gosh, utter chaos to arrive to! Twin infants, a dog to care for and an illness! Plentiful need potions are a lifesaver, I swear :lol: The shot with the twins practising sitting at the same time, and Tess toppling over in the back, was just too cute! Tess and Casper! Alce and Jeff had the sweetest date night, too.

DiCarlo: Oh no, Caleb! :heart: Poor boy! The photo wall of lovers :D is that an old one of her and Alec I spy? On an unrelated note, I love Carlotta & Caleb's new apartment! The aesthetic is so perfect for a couple of supernaturals. Carlotta's face at the discovery of Sebastian's fangs!! Caleb's flat cap on his winter outfit!! :lol: Morgyn's hat is a great pick, too. Can't wait to see how Caleb & Morgyn get along in the spring. I wonder if Carlotta will finally get a date with Lilith, too!

Galloway: Waverly is just the cutest :heart: I don't think I'd realised toddlers could pet bunnies! Scott teaching her how to howl :heart: Ooh, Scott has a father! And a vampire father! The puddle as a parting present :lol: His home with Leo is so cute and cosy, he's much better off. I quite like that sims can get laid off now, in a weird way. It does mean Leo has a rough week, though - I can't believe the playdate ending in death?! I'm glad he was able to keep his job, at least!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

To be fair, I did entirely forget to update my thread for a solid week after Carlotta's update. :lol: Summer has been an absolute blur on my end too; barely played even with a new pack out!
Spoiler:
It was a lot to keep on top of this rotation! Almost regretted my decision to give them twin babies, but they're just too cute! Casper has almost become a permanent fixture in the nursery since the twins arrived, it really does make for some cute family moments when they're all in there together! It's been a little tricky to find time to focus on Jeff and Alec with the twins needing so much attention, luckily New Years was the perfect excuse to get them out of the house.

I felt so bad, but it had to be done! All credit to you and Bri for that idea, of course. ;) And good catch, I did sneak one of her and Alec in there! Thank you, I'm liking it a lot more than their old apartment, though I do miss their balcony! I can not imagine that was a pleasant way for her to discover them. :lol: Morgyn and Caleb have been very fun to dress up behind the scenes, I must say. Very glad I made the decision to sneak them back into the rotation, even if Caleb had to experience a little heartbreak for that to happen!

Something about little toddler werewolves just absolutely melts my heart. <3 They can pet everything, it's so cute! The next rotation may or may not be full of pictures of Waverly befriending all the farm animals... Yes! I came up with his vampire backstory on the spot when I was writing up his intro posts, and I've been looking for a way to bring them into the gameplay more! A little tricky, seeing how poorly they got on from this very brief interaction. :lol: I agree, he is far better off on his cozy little farm with Leo. <3 I really enjoy that the expansion introduced some struggles for the adults, lay-offs included. The death during the playdate really threw me for a loop, I did not at all expect things to take such a turn at the end of the rotation like this! I was genuinely scrambling thinking of back-up plans for Leo if he didn't manage to keep his job - while it would have made for a good story point, I'm a little relieved he wasn't laid off. :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 12.1 [Sept 13/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 12.1 (Collins) has now been posted in full, and can be read here. :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh boy, I got a bit behind, no big shock.
Spoiler:
11.3 - Wow, I really like that screenshot for Del Sol Valley, I don't think I spend enough time in that world. Poor Caleb, expected (at least for us readers) but his sad face. :( Love the new apartment! Sebastian is such a cutie! HAHA, I can't remember, does Carlotta even know about Caleb? I feel like no, so I'm sure baby fangs are a surprise. Awww, Caleb and Morgyn hitting it off! HAHA, Caleb WOULD frolic in the snow.

11.4: Eee, we get to start with Waverly, and I am HERE FOR IT! I love her little howl, I can just hear it in my head. I have yet to finish a fish collection, there are SO MANY FISH! Oooo, Scott's dad is a vampire?? WOW! Such a fun twist (maybe not for everyone but for me, and I love it!) Poor Scott, that's a rough night, but I'm sure his husband and adorable daughter will make it all better. Figured! Oooh, I have yet to have the layoff one! Oh geez, I was just thinking, what a sweet visit they had, and then BAM! Bye bye Olive. Poor Leo, not all sunshine and rainbows this season. Oh yay, no layoffs!!! That's great news!

12.1: I love all your decorating, such a cute apartment! Miko is a good mom, both of them are, but it's nice that Miko can stay home with the kids. HAHA, after an 'incident.' Love it. I really need to play more with the dream home decorator career. I've done 1 job I think since it came out, cause it was a sim who wasn't going to be sticking around. I'm getting excited to try infants again. I have learned so many little things, and I can't wait to try and take one in a back carrier. So cute! Those glass on little Isla so cute! What a fun update!
Great as always!!! Caught up once again.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Cindy: No worries!
Spoiler:
Del Sol can really be picturesque, it's just a shame its residential areas are on the smaller area. I know, his sad face as I set up his doomed proposal was killing me! Knowing I was going to try and set him up with Morgyn later made it feel a little less evil, and I'm glad they hit it off so well! I actually can't decide if she knows or not, so I'm keeping it vague until I figure it out. I do think the fangs during feeding time were a surprise, though! :lol: He would, wouldn't he?? I was annoyed I couldn't find him in the apartment until I saw him making snow angels in the street, he's too precious.

There is so much Waverly in the next update, hope you're ready for it! She was absolutely melting my heart with her little wolf howls. <3 Oh man, there are so many I'm actually not sure Scott is actually going to get to finish it, either! I suppose it'll have to be a 'retirement' goal for him. He is! His intro post briefly mentions it, but I was really itching for for a chance to bring it back up again, so I was pleased when he showed up after Scott's fishing trip! I imagine it does help to have a nice cosy home, handsome husband, and adorable daughter to return to. ;) It totally caught me off guard! As did Leo's little layoff fright, it was such a relaxing play session right up until those last 2 or so days, haha.

Thank you! I just managed to fit all that in within their budget, they may or may not be the only family that hasn't been helped by a little freerealestate (largely thanks to Andy's lotto winnings and super high career pay). I definitely feel like I made a good choice with their careers, because it was really nice being able to have one or both of them stay home when needed! Helped a lot with those infant milestones. Sadly the career is a little broken at the moment, but I have found a mod that is supposed to fix it. (I've yet to actually try it, because Miko's last few jobs seemed to work?) Infants are really adorable, and pretty fun once you figure out a routine to keep them happy! I am so glad I held off until the pack so that I could play this next gen as infants.

Thank you! :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 12.2 [Sept 26/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 12.2 (Winchester) has been posted in full and can now be read here. :)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:wave:
Spoiler:
Collins: Another apartment change for the family! Their new apartment looks great, I love all of the photos they have dotted around the place. I love this family's colour scheme. Miko cleaning up after Alec's gig :lol: I love that! Their Mt Komorebi family day was so sweet, the little picnic & dip in the river had my heart melting. Love that Isla is reading a university book?! Little prodigy :lol: I love all the clutter you've put around their home, it really adds to the feeling that they're a busy young family!

Winchester: the boys with a baby each :heart: There really is just evidence all over that crime scene? Did the criminal even try :lol: Jeff and Lilith are co-workers! I love that. The kids are so cute! Although Jeff & Alec's romantic Love Day plans ending with a diaper blowout was pretty funny! That's parenthood for you. I love how the home gym/hobby space looks like an actual garage! And aww, Jeff's friends also have babies!!
lornaly
Steam ID: SnowNeko
Origin ID: lornaly
Puerto Rico

Post by lornaly »

:teeth: I began to read your story, so far Love the diversity of characters , hell love it all :P <3 thanks for sharing :toast:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Sam: :wave:
Spoiler:
Possibly their last one, though I've been tempted to upgrade them to one of the penthouses when the kids are older and andy's finished her 100k apartment goal! It was super fun to decorate, I just love their colour scheme too much to deviate from it. And every time we get some new clutter, I frantically go looking for empty spots to put it in. :lol: I was stoked she got one of his clients! The kiddos splashing around in the river really melted my heart, too. <3 Apparently toddlers can grab textbooks off the shelf! I didn't even realize they could until I found her with Andy's old comp sci book. :lol:

I always felt bad that Jeff could only take one baby on his runs... luckily that's what having a second dad is for! I think it was the most I've ever uncovered at a crime scene, sometimes I can hardly get enough to meet all the goals. It definitely felt like a realistic end to celebrating Love Day as young parents. :lol: Thank you! I had fun dressing it up to look like one, even though we have no actual purpose for garages. :P Yes! Wanted some potential friends for the kids, outside of the other playable kids and townies... hoping at least some of them will pop-up when we get to high school!
lornaly:
Thank you for reading! Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 12.3 [Oct 7/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 12.3 (DiCarlo) has been posted in full, and now can read here. :)

Also, just reached rotation 15 in game, and I'm so excited to share more of the kiddos, but I've got so many more updates to post before I can. :melting:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 12.3 [Oct 7/23]

Post by ciyrose »

OMG, I have been so stupid busy I got behind again. Sigh, maybe someday life will slow down again.
Spoiler:
12.2: The twins are so cute, and what a fun way to spend a morning. I love Jeff's pose in his new uniform. Some Love Days are just too busy to fit in time out. I actually prefer to stay in myself. :) I never remember to use vacation days, well not never, but still. Jeff and the twins are so cute. Love the BYOB power walk. So Jeff. The twins have done so good.

12.3: I love Caleb as a dad. I'm actually a bit surprised that Carolotta would help with diaper changes. lol The restaurant looks great, is that one of yours? YAY for Caleb and Morgyn! Oh dear, food poisoning, it's nice Morgyn came to check on him. Carolotta made it through uni! Looking forward to seeing what little Sebastian looks like as a toddler!
What fun updates, not a surprise! Such fun.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 12.4 [Oct 14/23]

Post by Heather »

Cindy:
Spoiler:
Not actually sure how fun it is for the babies, but the boys sure had a good time! I'm definitely in the stay-at-home camp as well, so I enjoyed the realism of these two just having a nice night in... until the blowout, anyways. :lol: I find myself using them all the time now with Jeff! His schedule had his days off on Mondays and Sundays so they were a weird split, so I had to dip into his vacation time most rotations to get all my planned outings in. BYOB powerwalk was probably the highlight of the week for me. :lol:

He's such a good one, too! Carlotta would definitely prefer no diaper changes, but when I don't follow Caleb to work someone has to take care of those. ;) It's the Shimizu one from the Maxis gallery account, but I ended up redecorating it to my taste around the time of Jeff and Alec's engagement. I really got start adding more restaurants for the future, though... I had entirely forgotten there was a chance of sims getting food poisoning from restaurants until Caleb got it! Interestingly enough, Carlotta ordered the same dish as him and was totally fine. Yes! Was a little delayed thanks to her tanking one class, but she's done it! He has the most unique face of all the kids this generation, so it's super interesting see how he looks across the different stages.
Rotation 12.4 (Galloway) has been posted in full, and can now be read here. :) I'm also running a poll this week to determine the fan favourite couple, so cast your votes here if you're interested in participating!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 12.4 [Oct 14/23]

Post by ciyrose »

Yay, the Galloway's! So I am not a tumblr person, so I can't vote, but Leo and Scott are my favorites! :) (Although it's probably goes back and forth between Jeff and Alec and Scott and Leo.)
Spoiler:
12.4: Poor Scott, having to fight the washer/dryer, hopefully, it will get better. Eeee, Waverly playing in the laundry tub! She's so cute!!! Aww, Scott and Waverly sleeping in front of the fireplace is just too adorable. I still love that little howl picture! OMG, Waverly with the bunny???? AHHHH, I love her! All the farm animals! (Minus maybe the evil rooster.) The little trowel in her hand....this kid is too cute. I'm not ready for Waverly to grow up! She's such an adorable toddler!!! She is still adorable as a child though, but man, it goes so fast! Hehe, excited to see the surprise of summer (although I'm pretty sure I know what it will be.)
A fun update, as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”