Sliding Sideways

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Sliding Sideways

Post by wyldhawke »

The world was dying. Everyone who lived there could sense it coming. ... It was becoming unequivocally evident that the knowledge to fix their world was no longer available in this world. ... The strange portal shimmered, and each individual that came through had the whole weight of the world's hopes on their shoulders. One by one, they turned out to just be another mouth to feed. Doubts began to creep in. What if there wasn't anyone who could fix their world... anywhere in the universe. Or the next Universe. What if they were simply damned? ... Slowly, even the Harbingers fell silent. ... And through it all - despite those who fought it - everything inexorably died in a slow, painful, starving atrophy of the soul.
Welcome to Sliding Sideways. A journey, of sorts. Perhaps you could call it a challenge. Perhaps it's just a story. I'm still not sure. Ultimately, it's an idea that started out of the clear blue - but it's one that I couldn't get rid of. So here is where it begins. As time goes, I may or may not reveal exactly what the challenge is (or has become - things may change as I go). I WILL be using some mods for this challenge, and I will say that it is NOT just a straight challenge. It's one I've created by mixing up existing challenges. (It's also still in progress...)
Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Sliding Sideways

Post by wyldhawke »

Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”