The Diversity Experiment (Rebuild to 100 Gens Challenge)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

The Diversity Experiment (Rebuild to 100 Gens Challenge)

Post by wyldhawke »

Don't know why I never posted this challenge on here, but I'll rectify that now...

I’m called it “The Diversity Experiment” or “TDE” for short. This challenge is based on the “Rebuild|Renew” and “Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2” Challenges by OJenn on the Sims Forums. I’m going to be putting them together.. and, instead of picking ONE town to play, I’ll be rebuilding ALL of them. My ultimate goal is to get to 100 generations (which is a Sims 4 Achievement I would love to have said I’ve gotten once) starting with a mixed race couple and continuing through the generations, keeping genetics / races / gender identities / etc as diverse as I possibly can. I will be using the genepools provided by the Challenges, or making my own, depending on whether the genepools exist or not. Per the Challenge Rules, each sim will roll for aspirations, hobbies traits, and aspirations on the createarandomsim.com website. Also, I will be setting up some sort of way of rolling for each sim’s gender and partner preferences, although I haven’t 100% decided on how, yet. Obviously, these rolls don’t apply to the founders, as I’m using made-over versions of the one of the provided sim families – The Greenes. I specifically did not touch any face or body sliders, or skin tone/eye or hair colors. I only “made over” their clothes and hairstyles. I’ll introduce them a little better in the first chapter.

Chapter 1.1

Chapter 1.2

Chapter 1.3

Chapter 1.4

Chapter 1.5

Chapter 1.6

Chapter 1.7

Chapter 1.8
Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Diversity Experiment (Rebuild to 100 Gens Challenge)

Post by wyldhawke »

And today's post..

Chapter 1.9
Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”