Eating For Two! (100 Baby) Aug 6

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Eating For Two! (100 Baby) Aug 6

Post by Loyalty »

Hello anyone who is peeking in here to read. :wave: I am not trying a traditional 100 baby challenge. I treasure an adaptation of it posted by mcrudd where there is a married couple instead of many males to accomplish this monumental task. You can find the simple rules here.

My husband and wife have a funlast name. I kept hitting that random name button until I got something I liked with their first and last names. This is not what I expected to show up but I think its perfect. Let me introduce you to:

Kian and Heaven Riddle

Kian Riddle is active, good, a maker and a muser from choosing a creative aspiration. He is working on becoming a Bestselling Author.
Heaven Riddle is romantic, family-oriented, a perfectionist and domestic from choosing a family aspiration. She has switched aspirations to become a Painter Extraordinaire.

Both Kian and Heaven are one-star celebrities already from publishing books and painting excellent paintings. They already have one baby at the time I post this. His name is Maxwell. He is still an infant. Heaven is pregnant with her second now. I paused the game with the confetti still falling to come share the news. There will be many more "Eating For Two" before this is done. Thanks for reading. ♥

Here is a summary:
  • Introduction of couple producing 100 babies.
  • They are both 1-star celebrities painting & writing books.
  • They have 1 baby & pregnant with #2.

♥ ♥ ♥
Last edited by Loyalty on August 6th, 2022, 2:06 am, edited 12 times in total.
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Eating For Two! (100 Baby) Aug 6

Post by Loyalty »

:heart: B A B I E S :heart:

Males: 1
Females: 2

1. (m) Maxwell
  2. (f) Serenity
  3. (f) Gabriella