Stark Differences (in the Family Tree) - Updated Jan 23!

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Stark Differences (in the Family Tree) - NEW 28/11/22

Post by ciyrose »

All right, so I might not get all the way caught up, but I wanted to read through some of the posts.
Spoiler:
1.1: Things are going well, got a chicken and a bunny friend already! Poor guy with all the rain. Woo, a whole cabinet. That area is a very large portion of a neighborhood. It's wonderful to have bikes for it. Oh dear, too bad about the bike glitch. Oh well, at least it's all ok now. Oh yay, a vendor that loves the outdoors! Oh, that language pack sounds interesting. Airi is quite pretty. Too bad about the non-committal, but hopefully it will work out well.

1.2: Oh dear, the language barrier strikes again. YAY that you had success with the next engagement attempt! It's quite annoying that they only were finding chicken eggs for a bit for the egg hunt. I'm sure you'll get the eggs next time. :) Poor Airi is going to have a long legacy. Congrats on all the plants already. Those festivals can be really good places to grab plants for sure.

1.3: Oh no, poor bunny. Foxes can kill bunnies and chickens in the game. I've seen the pop-up if you know the bunny....it's very sad to lose a bunny friend. Don't feel bad, I am also terrible at remembering my animal names. I really do get annoyed by the fact things to just respawn unless you are actually there at 6 AM (or whatever time it is.) It should just respawn at that time regardless of if you are there or not, but oh well. Wow, Adam must REALLY enjoy cross-stitch. Not that I blame him, I also enjoy cross-stitch.

1.4: I admit, I haven't done the Tip Cow interaction, but now I feel like I must. lol Poor Airi, really not wanting to parent at all. I have heard the ribbons seems fairly random, I'm curious how it goes for you. The nursery is really cute. The ROM bassinets are adorable! Oh, it's nice that it can adjust some overtime. That's pretty cool.
Very fun updates. I'll have to try and catch up more later, but it was super fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, back for some more. Maybe I'll get caught up (it's a super quiet day at work)
Spoiler:
1.5: Oh boy, I've had 'difficult' babies like that before in-game, it's rough. These two are quite mismatched for sure in regards to kids. Poor Airi! Chickens are a LOT of work. Ami is super cute! Oh no, awww, now she's infertile? Man, that's rough. Well, welcome to Nissa.

1.6: There is always something to do on a farm. I always laugh when they get a sentiment like that so quickly. Nissa is adorable, and I like the outfit and hair. It's suits I think. Oh boy another girl....I am realizing how lucky I was in my own DIFT. The slew of animal deaths all right after each other always makes me sad. Ok, I just have to laugh and tell you, the 'wall' color on that bath picture is such that I thought it was 2 separate pictures for a minute before realizing it was the wall. lol It's just such a perfect split and color. Oh, fencing in the trash is a good idea! Awww, happy birthday Ami, she is cute! Welcome Ericka!

1.7: That is a cute moodlet. I can totally feel that way sometimes myself. Oh man, ANOTHER girl? They do have lots of girls. Ericka is a cute little toddler. I can see how it wouldn't always be fun to have it so real. Especially with the infertility issues, you had pop up.

1.8: Oh I every once in a while forget the bills. It's not often, but every once in a while it happens. Hehe, that's a cute interaction. Wow Airi really turned around on the kid thing. Oh dear, challenges....hope the new save is good. Too bad about Hibiki. Good job with the scout badges. I rarely get the Get Fit or the Outdoor one before they are teens, and even less the 'Give Back' one as I usually have them donate the child drawings. lol WOoo, a boy finally for the two. You just needed it to not be a surrogate apparently.
A lot of fun updates as usual. I'll have to come back and finish up again soon.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
IotaTav
Origin ID: IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by IotaTav »

A new update is here! It's a bit long, so strap in!

Peachy:
Spoiler:
I know, right?! What did the cow ever do to you, Grim?
Cindy:
Spoiler:
Yeah, Airi turned around, even before I removed RPO. I'm pretty sure she's a secret Family Oriented Sim, just doesn't like being pregnant herself.
Thanks to everyone reading!
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Re: Stark Differences (in the Family Tree) - Updated 12 Dec 2022

Post by IotaTav »

A new update has been posted!
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
so much going on, your doing well
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, I don't know that I'll catch up today, but I'll give it a shot. :)
Spoiler:
1.9: I like the greenhouse! I don't know that I ever realized dancing gave fitness badge "points" for kids. I must remember that. Poor Ari and the fear of death. I get the family being social, my Latte's are super close, but not all the rest of them are that close. Awww, Ken is a super cute kid. Oh man! Twins? I didn't see that coming. This is quite a full house now. Oh goodness, good luck. I love large households myself, but when I get out of practice of it it can be so hard and LONG to play them, so I wish you the best of luck!

1.10: Ugh, having twins not be synced in their patterns can make for a rough baby time. Bummer about the eggs. Hopefully soon you will be able to complete that collection. Awww, bye bye Edgar. Welcome George! Ami is a lovely sim, really like the make-over. I actually really like Talk like a Pirate day as it's so easy to get gold. Awww, the twins are so cute with their make-overs. Congrats on the scout badges. I never manage it until kids are teens. You have so many things for your toddlers to work on what with normal skills and languages. Bummer about the cake, I did have that happen in one of my saves, and as long as there are still candles they were able to still use it. It was weird, but might help if that happens again (although better for pictures if you just make another.) The kids all look great!

1.11: You are doing great with the family! It can take a lot of work to manage a large family. :) Ok, you are amazing at the scouts thing. What do you do for the Give Back part? LOL....poor Ken was not meant to be a scout I think. hehe Nice job getting all those plants. I have been doing the same thing in my DIFT. YAY, good job Ken. Mika is adorable. I just love her face. All the kids are super cute though. Love Ericka's look, your sims are very pretty. Just a quick note you used Ericka's name for Airi finishing her aspiration. :) At least you are getting new fish, that's nice.

1.12: Oh yay, turning it off and back on again helped! :) Gotta love that standard support step. I keep trying to get to the point where I'm good at social without the photos, but it's just so much easier. Nice job on getting the fishing maxed!! I have not nearly been as focused on my DIFT founder's things as I should be. When I get back to him I need to focus. Congrats on finishing up the collection! Ken is a cutie, looking forward to seeing how he does.
That was a fun set of updates, and hey, I'm caught up!!! YAY! Just as a quick note in case you care, most of your links to the "last" post are not working. The 'next' ones are, but not to go back. I know it can be annoying to make sure you have all that stuff set so wanted to let you know in case you need/want to check them.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by IotaTav »

ciy:
Spoiler:
Yeah, large families are a lot of work, but I like these Sims, so it's easier.

And Ken definitely wasn't meant to be a scout, he really does seem to hate everything about it! He's much happier as a babysitter, though!
Thanks for reading!

Following a (only sort of voluntary) break, we are finally back with another update!
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
and the house will get smaller again.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Re: Stark Differences (in the Family Tree) - Updated Jan 23!

Post by IotaTav »

Peachy:
Spoiler:
Yes, thankfully!
I have another update for people to read! We're getting through this generation slowly but surely!
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Stark Differences (in the Family Tree) - Updated Jan 23!

Post by ciyrose »

YAY, another couple of updates, and I'm not crazy behind. :)
Spoiler:
1.13: Pretty good present haul for Winterfest this time. Wow, Nisa completed bodybuilder as a teen? That's impressive! Awww, an older Adam already. Some families feel easier to keep a cowplant alive with, I'm not sure why. I've had plenty die on me with multiple families, but my Tripp's have kept their going for generations now. I'm with you, the goal was to grow it, not keep it all alive the entire time. :) LOL. The line "....because the twins had to eat cheese..." just stuck me as so funny, and totally a line that makes SO MUCH sense for Sims but is a weird sentence to potentially say at any other time. Twin birthdays, and a YA birthday! YAY!! I'm so glad you were able to confirm the Top-Notch toddler did pop in at YA. I have that bug now too and read that, but knowing it worked for you makes me feel better. Mika is adorable! I love her already. I'm still impressed you EVER get kids all the way through scouts before they are teens. I have yet to ever accomplish that.

1.14: Ooof, I hear the break from playing a large family and the crazy at trying to manage after that. Awww, the bird stuck in the kitchen is a cute bird. Wow, another teen with a maxed aspiration. I feel wholly inadequate as a sims player today. I understand, I couldn't make my kids fight with their parents either. Aww, poor Ken and Miki, but yeah, teen relationships/romances can totally be like that. I am just waiting for the day I have a sim to get the meteor notification. Hasn't happened yet, but I haven't used telescopes too much yet.
Fun updates and you are SO CLOSE! :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”