Belinda's Relationship

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

What should happen with Belinda's relationship?

Poll ended at January 20th, 2023, 2:20 pm

Use the book of life to bring back husband
No votes
Reconnect with a high school crush
50%
Find someone new
No votes
Let the wheel decide
50%

Total votes: 2

Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Belinda's Relationship

Post by Designergirl81 »

I need your help with regards to Belinda's relationship in my "My Sims Legacy Challenge".

Belinda is pansexual and most specifically sapiosexual, in that she is attracted to intelligence over gender or other characteristics. When in high school Belinda had a crush on two different female classmates. One found her unattractive and the other was dating someone else so the relationships never progressed further than a kiss and some flirting. While in college, Belinda fell for her male professor Colin Wise. They are now married with kids. Colin is older than Belinda and recently became an elder. My original plan was had been for Belinda to reconnect with one of her former high school crushes after Colin died but now I am feeling conflicted. I think they are a really cute couple and the love guru at the Romance Festival said they have "a love to last the ages." Belinda has level 10 writing skill and is almost done with the Best Selling Author aspiration which means she could write the book of life and bring him back. In this challenge I have also been spinning a wheel to make different decisions, but wasn't sure I wanted to do that in this case. Therefore, I need your help.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”