Holt Legacy Gen 4 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Gen 4 Heir Poll

Poll ended at May 8th, 2023, 10:58 am

Radon
No votes
Sulphur
50%
Tungsten
No votes
Selenium
50%

Total votes: 2

WinterChild98
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Holt Legacy Gen 4 Heir Poll

Post by WinterChild98 »

It's that time again, time for you to choose the Gen 4 heir! Whoever ends up as heir will be one of the main ones (along side Mercury and Will) who will search for and find the missing Bernard. The spouse for the next gen has also already been decided, so the basic plot will remain the same, and just be modified to suit whoever ends up being heir.

First up, we have the eldest of Ontario's twins, Radon! She's Good, Neurotic, Loves the Outdoors, and Family-Oriented. Her lifetime wish is Master Acrobat. Should she end up as heir, she'll probably have a bunch of kids due to her traits.

Next is her twin Sulphur! She's Neurotic, Brave, Hates the Outdoors, and Perfectionist. Her lifetime wish is Master Magician and should she be heir, I can only hope she doesn't end up dying on me like Max Frankenstein.

Tungsten is the eldest of Yukon's children, he's Brave, Hates the Outdoors, Unstable, and Photographer's Eye. He's the only one of the batch that does not yet have a lifetime wish, so I guess it will be a surprise should he be heir.

Selenium is the youngest of all of these kids. She's Friendly, Loser, Loves the Outdoors, and Excitable. Her lifetime wish is the Zoologist and she's already started her collection of small animals. She seems to have inherited her father's friend making skills (i.e. none at all), and should she be heir there will probably be a menagerie of small animals scattered throughout the house.

Oh also, as the town is starting to get a little glitchy on me the Holt's will be moving at the beginning of Generation 4, which means a new house! Anyways, the poll will be up for 1 week, you can vote here or on my blog or both if you'd like. I definitely have a favourite this time around, but we'll see if they get voted as heir!

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”