My Entry for the Pride/Summer Fete 2023 Challenge - Updated 9/2/23

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

My Entry for the Pride/Summer Fete 2023 Challenge - Updated 9/2/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

For the Pride/Summer Fete 2023 Challenge I decided to redoing the Wonder Child Challenge in the Sims 4 now that we have infants. There are no official rule updates yet that I can find for the challenge so not sure how to do the whole points part. There are four different infant milestone categories (Fine Motor, Firsts, Gross Motor, and Social) so I was thinking 20 points for getting five milestones in each category. But I am not sure if it should be more or less. I am open for suggestions.

To add some pride to the challenge I have the parents as a same sex couple and am using the new "Have a Science Baby" option as I haven't explored that yet. Rather than follow the original challenge rules and have them be a couple "assigned by the government" I decided to have them be a married couple and even created a back story on how how they met and created some extended family members.

Here is an overview of the rules with my adjustments for the addition of infants plus the first chapter.

Overview & Rules
Meet the Parents
Meet the Wonder Child
Infant Milestones
Wonder Child: Toddler
Wonder Child: Childhood
Wonder Child: Teenager Part 1 - NEW
Wonder Child: Teenager Part 2 - NEW
Wonder Child: Teenager Part 3 - NEW
Wonder Child: Teenager Part 4 - NEW
Last edited by Designergirl81 on September 2nd, 2023, 8:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Return to “Completed Boolprop Challenges”