Many Children (3rd July 2023 - done!)

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Many Children (3rd July 2023 - done!)

Post by NextWish »

Hi! I'm NextWish. It has been forever since I've posted anything for a challenge anywhere. This thread is for the 12th Birthday Party - BABY BOOM. I'm starting this for the Summer Sims Challenge in June 2023. I'm starting it today and it has significance for me. Today is the day I was born many years ago. It is only fitting that I begin a Sims challenge that has the goal of having many Sims born too.
Spoiler:
Goal: 32/24
Boys: 20/12 :check:
Girls: 12/12 :check:

Countable Children: Hazel, Trenton, Timothy, Polly, Samuel, Betty, Oliver, Ocean, Lamont, Peyton, Rage, Orlando, Princeton, Nathan, Earl, Tanvi, India, Nina, Darlene, Erika, Xarah, Peace, Heather, Patricia

Non-Countable Children: Nate, Daryl, Bob, George, Sam, Tom, Owen, Ulises
Last edited by NextWish on July 3rd, 2023, 10:55 am, edited 29 times in total.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Many Children (20th June 2023)

Post by NextWish »

Introduction
I did not know what names to choose for my founding couple, so I let the game dice decide. My starting Sims are Jim and Danica Toth. I originally planned to have Jim be my main control Sim but during the creation of Danica, I grew attached to her. I love her freckles and pretty hair. Her eyes look childlike and so kind too. With having the founding couple be of varying skin tones I am excited to see their beautiful and diverse children. Without further delay, let me introduce you to Jim & Danica Toth.

NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Chapter 1
The town council (me) chose to bulldoze one of the community lots and zone it residential. It was the largest plot of land in the area. Who would buy it? Could anyone? No. There would be rules, stipulations, and downright impossible demands laid upon the Sim or Sims desiring to acquire this prime acreage. What were these conditions?
  • A young adult couple (married). All other applicants need not apply.
  • Must be in good health and able to conceive and birth many children.
  • Able to purchase at auction one of the famed Knights of the Octagon Table Suits of Armour
  • Willing to never move from the acreage to which they'd been granted.
  • Conceive and birth twelve daughters and twelve sons.
  • Name them according to the bylaws set out in the contract. Options of theme provided for the couple to choose.
  • Once a couple had been chosen from all the applicants, said couple must never sell or choose to reside at any other location in a permanent capacity.
  • The couple chosen must rely upon themselves to build their home upon the land. No bank loans allowed.
  • [Optional] Have a no-influence policy with one son and one daughter of their choosing, from infancy onward.
There were many more details listed but we will not bore you too much with the legalities of this contract. The bottom line is that a couple was chosen. The Toth couple, Jim and Danica, moved in on the first day of Summer. They have until the icy winds start chilling their blood to finish their home. They don't have much left after purchasing the Suit of Armour at auction, so they turn to a new way to bring in revenue. Painting.

A few unfinished walls have been built but there is so much more work to be done.

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
lovely to see new member post sim stories :) hope you do well with the challenge
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

peachy123uk wrote: June 20th, 2023, 10:08 pm
Spoiler:
lovely to see new member post sim stories :) hope you do well with the challenge
Thanks Peachy! Me too.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ooh, good luck, it's always fun to see what challenges everyone tries out. :)
Spoiler:
I also love Danica already, I think these two will have very cute kiddos! Hope the progress goes well!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

ciyrose wrote: June 21st, 2023, 1:58 pm Ooh, good luck, it's always fun to see what challenges everyone tries out. :)
Spoiler:
I also love Danica already, I think these two will have very cute kiddos! Hope the progress goes well!
Its progressing well so far. Thanks!
Spoiler:
She's my favorite too! She's pregnant with her first. I think it'll be very cute whatever it is.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Chapter 2
Reality is setting in for Jim and Danica as bills become due, building contractors are late on their deadlines, and painting is not as 'easy' as they once thought. Yes, Jim & Danica are improving in their skills and things are very slowly starting to change from yard living to an actual home. But now with Danica very heavily pregnant and Jim burned out on painting, life is not as carefree as it once was.

Growing up and caring for each obstacle as it comes along is very tiring. The daunting task still ahead of them to finish their house and birth...how many children again? It is overwhelming. Thankfully their relationship is very close and they encourage each other when their day gets bumpy. They are determined to complete their obligations and provide for their children and future generations to come.

Time continues and progress is made. The structure of their home is complete. Though flooring and wall paper will have to come later, they have a roof over their heads. Danica is very far along in her first pregnancy and a few pieces of furniture have been acquired.

As Danica feels the first signs of labor at 2am in the morning, Jim wakes up and they hold each other until the baby comes.

The outcome of their labor came as a surprise to them. One that they did not expect.

Twins! They were not prepared for twins. Burned out or not, Jim will have to get back to work painting his heart out in order to support them both. He thought there would be more time but he wouldn't trade them for the world. His first born daughter, Hazel has a twin brother, Trenton. They are the most precious things in Jim and Danica's life.

Yes, reality has definitely set in. Their lives have only just begun.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Many Children (21st June 2023)

Post by NextWish »

Chapter 3
Population explosion is taking place in the Toth household. Two sets of twins will do that. Despite the sleepless nights and the exhausting days, this young couple couldn't be happier with their growing family.

Nap time is a time for the parents to also snatch a few winks of sleep. They are learning quick and it's a good thing too because having five children is only the beginning. There will be many more precious children to come.

Mychuno
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Many Children (23rd June 2023)

Post by Mychuno »

Spoiler:
TWO SETS OF TWINS! Oh my that’s a lot. They certainly must be busy with the quick expansion of their family.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Mychuno wrote: June 25th, 2023, 6:19 am
Spoiler:
TWO SETS OF TWINS! Oh my that’s a lot. They certainly must be busy with the quick expansion of their family.
It is insanity. :lol:
Spoiler:
I have a mod that allows more than 8 in the household. It makes things so much more difficult. They hardly have time to sleep and have to sleep in shifts to care for them all. I am having fun though. I have a few favorites so far with the little ones too.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Chapter 4
There will be many pictures in this chapter. I will put them in spoiler. The title of this chapter will be Chaos & Bliss. I will let the pictures tell the tale this time.
Spoiler:

I have a mod that allows more than eight in a household. Sleep? What's that? It has made the challenge much harder but I'm enjoying it very much. They barely have time to sleep and when they do they sometimes have to take turns or sleep late and get up early to care for everyone. It is getting easier now that the little ones are starting to age up into children. But more babies are on the way so it is a crazy cycle. Either it will break me or my computer. Time will tell who caves first. :faint: :haha:
Mychuno
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Many Children (25th June 2023)

Post by Mychuno »

Spoiler:
Chaos at work but they are all so adorable! Checked out your stats and OMG soooooooo many boys. So far mine have been rotating between gender and staying even.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Mychuno wrote: June 28th, 2023, 4:36 pm
Spoiler:
Chaos at work but they are all so adorable! Checked out your stats and OMG soooooooo many boys. So far mine have been rotating between gender and staying even.
I love them all but they are driving me crazy.
Spoiler:
I believe I estimated the difference between boys and girls. If they stay at this rate, I will have 40 boys by the time I get my 12 girls. I am going to dance for joy when the next girl is born. LOL
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Update:

15 boys and 6 girls. Now she is pregnant with QUADRUPLETS. Word to the wise, if you have MCCC, do NOT select more than the default amount of 3 for your Sims to have at one time. I took a look at what she'll be having and realized they hate me. The feeling is mutual.
Spoiler:
3 BOYS and only 1 girl, :mutter:
A little picture of Dad and Bob spending some quality time together before the house goes back into chaos-mode again.

NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Many Children (done)

Post by NextWish »

Final Update!

Final Count: 20 Boys & 12 Girls
I am finally finished with birthing kids! I cannot claim this worthy of a flair or trophy though as I cheated more than once.

Return to “Completed Boolprop Challenges”