The Goth Baby Boom Challenge - Completed!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Goth Baby Boom Challenge - updated 28th Jan 24

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Chapter 19:

I'm trying to keep the number of pictures down so there won't be heaps of extra things.
Spoiler:
Bellamy - mother
Ollie - father
Barrett - teen/boy#8
Benson - teen/boy#9
Bristol - teen/girl#8
Begonia - teen/girl#9

Family portrait:

Twins again! Brighton and Blakeley! For the first time ever, the girl twin was born first!

About this time, Benson got the call to graduate early so he did in order to help out with the babies, who aged up the next day. Brighton - who is the female bad apple - rolled calm and Blakeley rolled intense.

Infant spam!

Bristol was working hard on her aspiration and interestingly, was very good at duelling.

Harvestfest! One gnome was being really stubborn about granting forgiveness so Ollie lit it on fire!

Benson and Barrett are best friends in spite of their goofing around :)

Finally, it was time for the boys to age up to YA. Barrett rolled Perfectionist and joined the Athletic career. Benson rolled Loves Outdoors and joined the Gardener career. Then they moved out together to somewhere in San Sequoia. Once again, a set of twins who are almost identical except for the eyebrows!

New babies on the way!

Two of the grandkids - I believe this is Faith and Hamish but I'm not entirely sure.

And finally, time for Prom. Again. Bristol got Prom Royalty while cousin Greyson was Jester.

Family news - Boudicca and Booker both got married. Brooks and Blossom became elders. Denim and Draco became step-fathers to David and Daisy, respectively).

Aspirations completed (+40) - 10: 400 (Bellamy - Musical Genius)
Aspirations completed by teens (+10) - 8: 80
Adult skills maxed (+10) - 19: 190 (Bellamy - piano)
Teen A's (graduate early call) (+5) - 12: 60 (Benson)
Teen careers topped (+5) - 15: 75 (Begonia)
Top Notch Toddlers (+25) - 17: 425
Adult careers topped (+20) - 4: 80 (Athletics - Bellamy)
Grandchildren (15)/Great-grandchildren (2):
Amanda (Brynley)
Bailee (Blossom)
Chloe (Brooks)
Denim (Blossom) -> David (step)
Draco (Blossom) - > Daisy (step)
Esther (Beatrix)
Faith (Bronte)
Greyson (Brielle)
Hamish (Bronte)
Ireland (Brielle - adopted as child)
Jasmine (Bowen)
Kendra (Bellarose - adopted as child)
Leander (Bowen)
McKenna (Benedict)
Novalee (Brielle)
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Chapter 20:
Spoiler:
Bellamy - mother
Ollie - father
Bristol - teen/girl#8
Begonia - teen/girl#9
Brighton - toddler/girl#10
Blakeley - toddler/boy#10

Family portrait:

Brighton and Blakeley aged up to toddler. Brighton is angelic and Blakeley is clingy.

Toddler spam! Brighton is too cute in that hat! Ollie and Bellamy had to spend extra time with her to make sure she could get to be at least level 3 in her skills since she can't be controlled.

Proof the older kids are still around :) Here is Begonia working on her Master Maker aspiration. Have I mentioned that I hate that aspiration and no-one has completed it yet?

Awards ceremony! Bellamy was nominated for an award (for her piano song, I think) but didn't win :(

New babies! Another boy/girl set! Meet Bryleigh and Baxter. Bryleigh is a cautious infant, while Baxter is wiggly, and they completely inherited all Ollie's colouring.

The older twins don't mind the babies.

Bristol and Begonia aged up to YA! Bristol rolled Perfectionist and will become a Lawyer. She also starts a new aspiration, Successful Lineage as she completed the Spellcaster one. Begonia rolled Genius (and gained Overachiever as well upon aging up) and will become a Civil Designer. They moved in with Bailee.

Last set of babies incoming! This was when I started to get really worried about what I would do if this wasn't a set of boy/girl twins, as I was running out of time to complete this challenge! I was so worried, I forgot to save and lost about a day of play, so I don't know what the babies would have originally been.

Birthdays! Brighton and Blakeley aged up into children. Brighton rolled Geek and Social Butterfly, Blakeley rolled Lazy and Creative Genius.

New Year's Eve and even though I have no record of it, it seems they threw a party!

Family news - Esther, Bailee, Ireland, Barrett and Benson all got married. (Is Alex Moyer eternal? She doesn't seem to age in any of my current saves, so she'll long outlive Benson!). Grandchild Chloe had baby Corina. Beatrix is an elder. And Bristol, Boudicca and Bailee are all pregnant.

Aspirations completed (+40) - 11: 440 (Ollie - Friend of the World)
Aspirations completed by teens (+10) - 9: 90 (Bristol - Spellcraft)
Adult skills maxed (+10) - 19: 190
Teen A's (graduate early call) (+5) - 13: 65 (forgot Barrett last time)
Teen careers topped (+5) - 16: 80 (Bristol)
Top Notch Toddlers (+25) - 18: 450
Adult careers topped (+20) - 4: 80
Grandchildren (15)/Great-grandchildren (3):
Amanda (Brynley)
Bailee (Blossom)
Chloe (Brooks) -> Corina
Esther (Beatrix)
Faith (Bronte)
Greyson (Brielle)
Hamish (Bronte)
Jasmine (Bowen)
Leander (Bowen)
McKenna (Benedict)
Novalee (Brielle)
Last edited by MayaRose1138 on January 28th, 2024, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Chapter 21:

I think I've only got one more update after this one that will fit in my Wordpress file and then I'm going to have to figure out what to do about the last few updates. And not much happened this update, so there's not many pics.
Spoiler:
Bellamy - mother
Ollie - father
Brighton - toddler/girl#10
Blakeley - toddler/boy#10
Bryleigh - infant/girl#11
Baxter - infant/boy#11

Before I got the family portrait done on the Sunday morning, Bellamy went off to the hospital to give birth to the last set of twins.

Then I aged Bryleigh (charmer) and Baxter (angelic) up to toddlers.

Family portrait:

Here are the final set of twins! Blair and Bentley! 24 kids done! Blair is calm and Bentley is sunny. And five out of the last six children have Ollie's yellow hair!

Multitasking at it's best :)

Then Blair (fussy) and Bentley (inquisitive) aged into toddlers.

And Bryleigh and Baxter became children. Bryleigh rolled Perfectionist and Playtime Captain, while Baxter rolled Loner and Social Butterfly (because those two naturally go together!)

They went to the Community Centre to work on both aspirations but Bryleigh had to wait until getting home before she could ride the bike.

Family news - Greyson and Amanda got married. Boudicca had Otto and Olivia, Bailee had Brandon and Bethany, Bristol had Petra, Amanda had Alicia, Booker had Quinn, and Chloe had Cormac. Greyson, Hamish, Barrett, Bristol and Esther are expecting babies.

Aspirations completed by teens (+10) - 9: 90
Adult skills maxed (+10) - 19: 190
Teen A's (graduate early call) (+5) - 13: 65
Teen careers topped (+5) - 16: 80
Top Notch Toddlers (+25) - 20: 500
Adult careers topped (+20) - 4: 80
Grandchildren (19)/Great-grandchildren (7):
Amanda (Brynley) - >Alicia
Bailee (Blossom) -> Brandon, Bethany
Chloe (Brooks) -> Corina, Cormac
Esther (Beatrix)
Faith (Bronte)
Greyson (Brielle)
Hamish (Bronte)
Jasmine (Bowen)
Leander (Bowen)
McKenna (Benedict)
Novalee (Brielle)
Otto (Boudicca)
Olivia (Boudicca)
Petra (Bristol)
Quinn (Booker)
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Goth Baby Boom Challenge - Completed!

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Chapter 22: DONE!!!

So, not much in the way of things actually happen in the last four weeks because I was busy trying to get this challenge finished. Also, because I'm about to run out of room for my pics on Wordpress, I'm going to only put the most important things in for each week.
Spoiler:
Bellamy - mother
Ollie - father
Brighton - child/girl#10
Blakeley - child/boy#10
Bryleigh - child/girl#11
Baxter - child/boy#11
Blair - toddler/girl#12
Bentley - toddler/boy#12

Week 22:
Family portrait:

Blair and Bentley became children. Blair rolled Outgoing and Rambunctious Scamp, while Bentley rolled Child of the Ocean and Artistic Prodigy.

Brighton and Blakeley became teenagers. Brighton, who managed to finish Social Butterfly as a Bad Apple, I gave the traits of Active and the aspiration of Bodybuilder in the hopes she would do something. Blakeley rolled Bookworm and Bestselling Author.

Household news - Ollie was promoted to Level 8 of the Astronaut career. Bellamy applied for a Fine Arts Uni degree for her Uni aspiration after completing the Nerd Brain aspiration.

Family news - Kendra, Faith, Hamish and Begonia got married. Greyson had George, Esther had Emmett, Bristol had Samson, Barret had Riley, Hamish had Hemingway and Hector (not twins, two separate mothers), Faith had Flora, Begonia had Tierra.

Week 23:
Family portrait:

Bellamy won an award for Best Song even though they went to the ceremony for Blakeley's nomination for his book :shrug:

Birthdays! Bryleigh rolled Romantic and Master Actress, while Baxter rolled Snob and Purveyor of Potions.

Household news - Ollie was promoted to Level 9 and then 10!! He also mastered Rocket Science. Brighton topped the lifeguard career.

Family news - Ireland had Ianto, Booker had Uther, Chloe had Chase, Boudicca had Viola.

Week 24:
Family portrait:

Blair and Bentley aged to teen. Blair rolled Clumsy and Serial Romantic, and Bentley rolled Adventurous and Live Fast (which couldn't be completed because he never got invited to sneak out of the house).

Household news - Blakeley mastered writing and finished his aspiration. He got the Super Parent one next.

Brighton and Blakeley aged up to YA! Brighton rolled Jealous and joined the Athletic career. Blakeley rolled Creative and joined the Writer career. They moved in with Brielle and Bronte, who were now elders.

Family news - Bristol and Blakeley got married. Hamish (who hates children) had his third child, Honey; Ireland had Ioan, Faith had Felicity, Jasmine had Joshua.

Week 25:
Family portrait:

Household news - Baxter finished his aspiration and quickly finished off the second spellcaster one too. Bellamy finished her degree with A+ and got a job as a musician. She ended up being only 1 day away from topping her career when the challenge finished!!! Ollie managed to finish writing the biographies for all the children.

Bryleigh and Baxter became YAs. Bryleigh rolled Outgoing and became an Actress, while Baxter rolled Gloomy and became a Food Critic. They moved in with Bailee in Del Sol Valley.

And on the first day of week 26, Blair and Bentley aged to YA. Blair rolled Cheerful and got a career in Social Media, while Bentley rolled Neat and became a Conservationist. He also got a new aspiration of Extreme Sports Enthusiast.

Family news - McKenna, Nova and Baxter got married. Bristol had William, Blakeley had Yvette, Hamish had Hattie (4th child!), Brighton had Xavier.

Photos of all the adult grandchildren:

Proof that all the portraits were painted:

FINISHED!!!!!!!!

Aspirations completed (+40) - 18: 720 (Bellamy - Nerd Brain, Top Academic, both - Fabulously Wealthy)
Aspirations completed by teens (+10) - 14: 140 (Baxter - Purveyor of Potions, Spellcraft & Sorcery; Blakeley - Bestselling Author)
Adult skills maxed (+10) - 25: 250 (Ollie - Rocket Science, Blakeley - writing, Bryleigh - fitness, Bellamy - logic)
Teen A's (graduate early call) (+5) - 18: 90 (Baxter, Bryleigh, Blair, Bentley)
Teen careers topped (+5) - 20: 100 (Brighton)
Top Notch Toddlers (+25) - 22: 550
Adult careers topped (+20/15/10) - 5: 80 (Ollie - astronaut) - Ollie did three, Bellamy did 2.

Mini challenges:
Portraits done of the household: 20
All B Names: 20
Bad Apple: 20
Story Share: 20
Suffer: 20
Every $25K in the household (+10): 310
Shared to Gallery: 20

Total points: 2,340 points!!

Grandchildren (27)/Great-grandchildren (17):
The yellow and black hair colours got passed down to a few of the great-grandchildren but only one got the green eyes, and none got the pink eyes.
Last edited by MayaRose1138 on January 29th, 2024, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

well done for completing the Baby Boom Challenge
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

peachy123uk wrote: January 29th, 2024, 12:32 am well done for completing the Baby Boom Challenge
Thank you! It feels weird because I actually finished the challenge months ago but it’s taken me this long to get it posted! Now onto getting the CEA challenge finished posting because I completed the actual challenge last month :toast: . And then the Trailer park one (which the heir poll for gen 2 is up now)... I’m going to be lucky if I can finish posting all these this year!

Return to “Completed Boolprop Challenges”