Hawkins Name Game Gen 1 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who Wins It All?

Poll ended at July 23rd, 2023, 9:43 am

Chris
No votes
Lexi
17%
Axel
No votes
Azriel
67%
Ryker
17%
Aziz
No votes

Total votes: 6

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Hawkins Name Game Gen 1 Heir Poll

Post by Mojo »

Woo! We’re finally at the end of the first generation! So that means we need to pick our next heir!

If you’re unfamiliar with a name game challenge, the goal is to have kids who’s names start with every letter of the alphabet. The trick is, that you can only use the letters of the heir’s name to name the kids!

So for our first generation, our founder was named Clara. So we had kids’ who’s names started with the letters in Clara’s name for generation 2. And generation 3 will have kids named with the letters of the name of the heir that we’re about to pick.

So let’s look at our choices, shall we?

CHRIS

Unlockable Letters: H I S (3 total)

Chris is the oldest of the kids and would unlock some really easy letters.

Aspiration: Country Caretaker

Traits: Active, Ambitious, Art Lover, Physically Gifted, Responsible, Good Manners, Top-Notch Toddler, Animal Affection, Collector, Graduated with Honors

Likes: Fitness, Video Gaming, Violin, Dancing, Ambitionless Sims, Family-Motivated Sims, Nature Enthusiasts, Flirtation, Potty Humor, Affection.

Dislikes: Bowling, Mixology, Baking, Egotistical Sims, Funny Sims, Spirited Sims, Malicious Interactions, Complaints.

Potential Spouse: Jeb Harris

LEXI

Unlockable Letters: E X I (3 total)

Lexi is the second born of the kids and would unlock, in my opinion, easy letters.

Aspiration: Currently has a teen aspiration, so it will have to be re-rolled when she ages up.

Traits: Freegan, Loner, Top-Notch Toddler, Mentally Gifted, Graduated High School Early (On track to earn Responsible)

Likes: DJ Mixing, Guitar, Video Gaming, Comedy, Fishing, Photography, Jokes, Arguments, Pessimistic Sims, Family-Motivated Sims, High Energy Sims

Dislikes: Dancing, Painting, Cross-Stitch, Discussing Interests, Pranks, Argumentative Sims, Optimistic Sims

Potential Spouse: Yuki Behr

(I find it funny that she likes arguments, but dislikes argumentative sims lol)

AXEL

Unlockable Letters: X E (2 total)

Axel is the 3rd born of the kids (twins with Azriel) and would unlock, just like Lexi, some easy letters in my opinion. And only 2 of them.

Aspiration: Currently has a teen aspiration, so that will be re-rolled

Traits: Proper, Bookworm, Socially Gifted, Top-Notch Toddler (on track to earn responsible and good manners)

Likes: Guitar, Fitness, Video Gaming, Compliments, Pranks, Malicious Interactions, Discussing Hobbies, Argumentative Sims, Family-Motivated Sims, Homebody Sims

Dislikes: Gardening, Gossip, Physical Intimacy, Deception

Potential Spouse: Currently crushing on Cassandra Goth

AZRIEL

Unlockable Letters: Z I E (3 total)

Azriel is the the 4th born of the kids (twins with Axel) and would unlock one of the hardest letters

Aspiration: Hope vs Order (lol Batuu)

Traits: Erratic, Child of the Islands, Socially Gifted, Top-Notch toddler, Prepared Voyager (on track to earn responsible and good manners)

Likes: Skiing, Cooking, Fitness, Bowling, Handiness, Photography, Deep thoughts, Potty Humor, Affection, Cerebral Sims, Romance Enthusiasts, High Energy Sims

Dislikes: Comedy, fishing, Research & debate, Knitting, Discussing interests, silly behavior, compliments, Nature enthusiasts, hard-working sims, spirited sims

Potential Spouse: None Currently

RYKER

Unlockable Letters: Y K E (3 total)

Ryker is the 5th born of the kids and would unlock some easy letters.

Aspiration: Eco Innovator

Traits: Geek, Loner, Top-Notch toddler, Creatively Gifted, Collector (on track to earn responsible)

Likes: Robotics, Baking, Media production, mischief, Physical intimacy, deep thoughts, affection, optimistic sims, argumentative sims

Dislikes: Photography, Snowboarding, DJ mixing, Gossip, complaints, Funny sims, spirited sims.

Potential Spouse: None, yet

AZIZ

Unlockable Letters: Z I (2 total)

Aziz is the youngest of the kids and would unlock the hardest letter. Twice lol

Aspiration: Strangerville Mystery

Traits: Overachiever, perfectionist, High self-esteem, top-notch toddler, great kisser, mentally gifted, home turf (on track to earn responsible)

Likes: Guitar, Piano, Singing, Baking, Physical intimacy, Deep thoughts, Jokes, affection, small talk, Cerebral Sims, Hard-working sims

Dislikes: Research & Debate, fitness, painting, video gaming, Discussing interests, pranks, Emotional decision-makers, Optimistic sims.

Potential Spouse: None yet.
Mojo’s Thoughts
For me, it really comes down to Azriel and Aziz. Basically because they both have Z’s in their name lol. And if I were to pick one, I would pick Azriel because he would unlock more letters. (And he’s cuter lol)
Last edited by Mojo on July 18th, 2023, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Hawkins Name Game Gen 1 Heir Poll

Post by NextWish »

I have voted :yes:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Voted for you, Z can be tough, although I found J to be stupidly hard to get in the middle of a name. Now to go read their update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

NextWish wrote: July 9th, 2023, 12:00 pm I have voted :yes:
Woo! Thank you!
ciyrose wrote: July 10th, 2023, 8:40 am Voted for you, Z can be tough, although I found J to be stupidly hard to get in the middle of a name. Now to go read their update!
That is good to know about J lol I was so worried about the Z that I really haven't been thinking about anything else :rotfl:

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”