Apocalypse / Oasis Springs

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Jolie
Finland

Apocalypse / Oasis Springs

Post by Jolie »

I have been wanting to play apocalypse since I was playing Sims 2, I once gave it a try on Sims 4 but ended it as boring. Now I started again following Raerai's modified rules https://raereigames.wordpress.com/2020/ ... d-unlocks/ and going to modify a bit more as I go since the rules were last updated 2020 and don't include all the packs. Pretty much everything is forbidden in the beginning and all the basic unlocks are there so I guess it will be fine.

I also wanted to make things more interesting so I started with two founders and sent them to university to build up some skills so I wouldn't get bored on a first sim-week. :D

The chapters are in Youtube as a slideshow format. New format for me but I wanted to try if I can get more readers/viewers this way than regular blog. Story might include short videos in the future if I see reason for it but now it's based on pictures with text telling the story. Feedback is much appreciated. :)

Chapter 1/Prologue

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”