Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Disney Villains Legacy

Post by Salem »

Hello there!

This is my first time posting rules for a challenge, and I gotta start by saying that this one is not 100% mine for starters.
The Disney Villains Legacy was a challenge that I first came upong throught the official Sims Forums a couple years ago, and from the start I knew I wanted to play it someday. When the Achievement challenge started making its rounds around Boolprop thanks to Mojo, I decided that I would add it to my own rotations for my Achievement challenge, started creating the blogs and everything, and then I found out while checking for some info to create my founder that the original site, hosted HERE, I found that it had been deleted, taking with it the only copy of the rules I had :banghead:
I honestly got so upset about it that I almost cancelled my whole Achievement challenge, but then I decided that the rules had to be somewhere else, and after around three days searching, and a lot of headaches, I found them on a korean site that I saddly didn't think to save so I can share it :banghead: But anyways. Using a mix of screenshot taking and the google translate from picture function, and doing a couple minor adjustments to the rules as I was getting them in order, I am finally ready to play with them!

And parttly because it was so much work to get them, and partly because I really like this challenge and I thought that someone may want to try it too, I'm posting them here for you all to see :) Again, I don't take credit for any of this challenge, I just thought that it deserved to be presserved.

Generation 1: Maleficent

Once upon a time, Maleficent found herself on a vast, open land she didn’t know anything about.
Maleficent realized that this was a chance like no other, to start a Legacy that would grow for generations.
Every sim would know her name, in time.
Generation rules:

Must start as the only sim in the household
Must have the Ambitious trait.
Become at least a 3 stars celebrity.
Must reach the top of a career, and stay there until you retire.
Marry a rich or successful sim to further the Legacy. Who worries about love anyways?
Must have at least 3 enemies by the time you reach Elder.
Must have at least two children.

Generation 2: Scar

As the youngest of his generation, Scar always felt like he was living at she shadows of his elder sibling(s).
Scar would do anything to earn the title of Heir the Legacy, and, when it finally happened, people had their doubts about the real reasons.
Let them, Scar will prove everybody that he’s just as good as his sibling. Just wait.
Generation rules:

Must have the Jealous trait.
You can’t have a good relationship with your parents or siblings.
An older sibling must die before you can become the Heir. It’s just how these things are sometimes, right?
Marry your siblings previous SO.
You can NEVER put out fires.
You can have up to 3 close friends, no more.
Have 1-4 children

Generation 3: Evil Queen

As she heard the story of her late aunt/uncle’s demise, the Evil Queen had the strange suspicious that her parent had something to do with the mysterious death.
She didn’t really care anyway. There was only one thing on her mind from a young age.
She didn’t even imagine that she would be the heir of the Legacy because she can only care about Beauty.
Generation rules:

Must have the Self-absorbed trait.
Must complete at least one of the Fortune aspirations.
You shouldn’t really try on any social relationships, because they take away from your “Me” time.
Marry a sim you barely know, but you know they are beautiful.
Have an all-out big time wedding, as well as a weekly elegant party.
Your husband/wife must die shortly after the birth of your last child.
Have 2-5 children
Generation 4: Queen of Hearts

Her parents never really payed too much attention to her as a child, and that can really mess up a sims’ mind.
Specially when one of said parents dies in a mysterious way and it’s never talked about.
Once she turned into the heir of the Legacy, there was one question in the Queen’s mind; ¿Why can’t I do as my parent and grandparent did?
Generation rules:

Must have the Erratic trait.
Can’t have a good relationship with the previous heir.
During your time as heir you must invite at least 3 sims to your home and “dispose” of them on any non-natural way you choose.
Have a big flower garden with red roses as the main attraction.
Make enemies with one child.
Marry one of your favorite “victims”(you can choose if they die too, or are spared).
Have 1-6 children.
Generation 5: Cruella de Vil

Ok, so... Cruella probably didn’t have the most “healthy enviroment” to grow into. She’s aware of that.
But she’s fine, ok?! Her mind is perfectly ok!
Cruella always knew that she would become the heir of the Legacy, because she has always been destined to richness and fame.
Now, it’s finally time for all the eyes to be on her.
Generation rules:

Must have the Self-assured trait.
Must be very close to your parent, (for the heirship, of course).
Get into the Style Influencer career (Trendsetter branch).
Must throw at least one Black&White bash party and make it at least Silver.
You must have either a Black&White cake or a White&Black cake in your wedding.
Must be enemies with an entire family.
Marry a sim with a good fashion sense.
Must have 3 children (Heir will be the oldest).
Generation 6: Hades

Even being the elder sibling never saved Hades from being bullied and annoyed by his siblings.
Hades was always heavily interested in death, wearing dark colors and throwing lame, dark jokes around. His siblings can’t understand how he ended up as the heir of the Legacy.
It must be his flaming personality, Hades is ready to teach them not to judge a book by its cover.
Generation rules:

Must have the Hot-headed trait.
Must complete the Joke star aspiration.
Be enemies with at least one of your siblings before turning into a young adult.
Once you take control of the Legacy, throw your siblings out of the house.
Always wear black on at least one piece of clothing on every outfit.
Marry a sim who also wears dark clothes.
Become friends with the Grim Reaper.
Always say No when sims call to ask you about their romantic relationships.
Have 2-3 children.
Generation 7: Jafar

Nobody was surprised when Jafar was named the next heir of the Legacy. He had been so intelligent and cool from the day he was born.
On the outside Jafar is a lot like their parents, charismatic and social, without many enemies or scandals distancing him from the earlier generations of the Legacy.
As long as people doesn’t get too much into Jafar’s affairs, he can keep up the pretence
Generation rules:

Must complete the Whiz kid aspiration as a child.
Must have the Genius trait.
Can have any aspiration except any of the Deviance ones.
Only invite people over when it’s 100% necessary. Otherwise keep everyone away from your home.
Build a secret room for your “hobbies” somewhere in your house and don’t let anyone enter it.
You can’t have more than 2 enemies at most. Try to keep it at 1 at all times.
Meet a sim that’s previously on a relationship, have them break up and marry them.
Have 3-6 children.
Generation 8: Captain Hook

Captain Hook never had a good relationship with their parents. They were quiet and preffered solitude, and weren’t too kin on Hook’s pastimes.
It was a surprise for everyone when Hook was named heir of the Legacy, but he will make it work on his own terms, as he always has.
Generation rules:

Must have the Hates children trait.
Must keep one sibling in the Legacy home as a “second on command”. This sim can’t get marry or have children, so choose well.
Must complete one of the Deviance aspirations.
Never have a pool or go swimming.
Must own one “Redbeard's Revenge Pirate Ship Jungle Gym”. This object can only be sold by your family after you pass.
Make enemies with any children you meet aside from your own. (Or also your own, you choose!).
Marry and have children just to keep the legacy going.
Have only one child.
Generation 9: Ursula

Ursula always knew that her parent didn’t want children, and she resented them for it.
Always pushed aside by her family despite being the heir of the Legacy, Ursula is about to prove who the real star of this story is.

Generation rules:

Can’t have a good relationship with any of your parents.
Must turn into a mermaid and have a pool on your house were you swim everyday (or go live in Sulani).
Must max the Fishing skill and collect fish on aquariums around your house.
Max the Singing skill.
Must meet a sim while fishing and marry them on a blue-themed wedding.
Have 1-6 kids.
Generation 10: Yzma

If you ask Yzma, all this Legacy nonsense is just a waste of time. She doesn’t care, she just wants to live her life and do her own thing.
What’s the worst that could happen anyways? Her ancestors are death and not coming back.

Generation rules:

Have the Non-committal trait.
Have a bad relationship with all past relationships, including parents.
Throw at least one dinner party. If you have City living, feed Pufferfish nigiri to your guests.
Feed at least one sim to a Cowplant.
Make at least two enemies.
Never get married, you don’t wanna deal with all that.
Can have 0-2 children (in case you wanna keep going with the family).

Return to “Sims 4 Rulesets”