Live for Something Legacy - Constar Legacy 2.0 (Updated - 3/16/24)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Live for Something Legacy - Constar Legacy 2.0 (Updated - 3/16/24)

Post by Designergirl81 »

This is going to be the landing page for my new Live for Something Legacy challenge which is part of my larger Achievement Challenge.

I am excited to be using Dia Constar for this legacy. If anyone read my Constar Legacy, she was the Generation 5 heir. That file became corrupt and I didn't have a backup. Going back to the prior save meant replaying weeks of game play and also updating all of the sims from Alpha hair to Maxis Match. When I read the rules for the Live for Something Legacy I decided it was the perfect challenge to use for Dia and start the Constar Legacy 2.0.

Challenge Overview
Generation One: Week 1 - Fall
Generation One: Week 2 - Winter
Generation One: Weeks 3 & 4 - Spring
Generation One: Week 5 - Summer Part 1 - NEW
Generation One: Week 6 - Summer Part 2 - NEW
Last edited by Designergirl81 on March 16th, 2024, 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Live for Something Legacy - Constar Legacy 2.0

Post by NextWish »

Dia is very pretty. It is good you could play with her again in a new challenge.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I have never hear of this challenge so I'm excited to see how it goes!
Spoiler:
Love your starting sim and her dog! What a fun duo they will be for this gen 1! Already a fun start, I am looking forward to playing in the city when I get there in my challenges, I have never actually done it yet. There are a handful of achievements that I think are very very bugged. HAHA, people-watching in the city is the best, even in Sims! How bizarre about the guru, but fitting nonetheless.
A great start to the challenge!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: August 5th, 2023, 7:30 am I have never hear of this challenge so I'm excited to see how it goes!
Spoiler:
Love your starting sim and her dog! What a fun duo they will be for this gen 1! Already a fun start, I am looking forward to playing in the city when I get there in my challenges, I have never actually done it yet. There are a handful of achievements that I think are very very bugged. HAHA, people-watching in the city is the best, even in Sims! How bizarre about the guru, but fitting nonetheless.
A great start to the challenge!
Thanks for reading and leaving comments. I am glad you enjoyed the start to the challenge. One thing I did, that I think is helping, is I added the "peace and quiet" lot trait to the apartment. Otherwise, whenever I have played in apartments in the past my sims are tense all the time because the neighbors are too loud. So far I think that is helping.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Live for Something Legacy - Constar Legacy 2.0 (Updated - 10/6/23)

Post by Salem »

I just read the whole thing!
Spoiler:
Dia is such a pretty sim, I really like her! Her dogs are super adorable too!
She's making great progress with her goals so far! congrats on almost completing the collections already! I always procastinate with it a lot so I could never lol!
I honestly love to go and ask the guru about my sims destiny because 90% of the time, what they say is spot on! It's like the game is reading my mind lol
I'm very interested about how things are gonna go with Dia's pregnancy and what Brian is gonna say!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Back for week 2 that I missed earlier!
Spoiler:
Week 2: Wow, she is doing great on those collections! I love the dogs and she seems to be doing well with the goals so far! I do always love to see what a sims favorite drink it. LOL, so the drink makes them look like they had a fight with the fabricator? That's too funny! The guru really is matching this challenge, that's fun. Guess the first nooboo is on the way!
That was a fun update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: October 27th, 2023, 12:55 pm Back for week 2 that I missed earlier!
Spoiler:
Week 2: Wow, she is doing great on those collections! I love the dogs and she seems to be doing well with the goals so far! I do always love to see what a sims favorite drink it. LOL, so the drink makes them look like they had a fight with the fabricator? That's too funny! The guru really is matching this challenge, that's fun. Guess the first nooboo is on the way!
That was a fun update!
Thanks for reading!
Spoiler:
I can't get over how accurate the guru is being for this challenge.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Live for Something Legacy - Constar Legacy 2.0 (Updated - 11/23/23)

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, a new update! Really been enjoying this hood!
Spoiler:
Week 3 & 4: Ohho, maybe some drama next door coming soon? Well, I guess one thing learned at a time for doggos. I always work to discipline out that puddle rolling! lol Poor Dia, but life will work out. WOW, she won the Hackaton with a 10? Geez, maybe I should do more hackathons. I love the name Elara for her, fitting! Aww, she is a cute infant. I do kind of wish you could walk more than one dog at a time. Haha, of course the dogs would love an infant who throws food on the floor. I love the fact infants can go around in carriers. Makes me want them for toddlers desperately. I have never actually gotten all the posters, so it's cool to see them all lined up. I like the posters. Oh wow, it was drama! How fun to have 'caught' that going on and had the game actually go somewhere with it. Aww, what a cutie! I love dogs and toddlers, it's so cute! WOOO, congrats to Hannah on winning the lotto! It's only happened to me once. Slowly but surely making her way through. At least she is close to completing the aspiration!
That was a good update, I love the dogs!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Yay updates!
Spoiler:
Oh, I wasn't expecting things to get dramatic with Brian! It's a shame that he didn't want to be involved with his baby, but Dia will be better of by herself then! Elara is such a cute baby <3 can't wait to see her keep growing up!
Oh, the drama with the Bheedas sounds so interesting lol your gameplay is never gonna get boring with neighbors like that!

Good luck with having Laika have puppies for next update! Breeding dogs sometimes gets really hard!
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Salem wrote: November 30th, 2023, 11:07 pm Yay updates!
Spoiler:
Oh, I wasn't expecting things to get dramatic with Brian! It's a shame that he didn't want to be involved with his baby, but Dia will be better of by herself then! Elara is such a cute baby <3 can't wait to see her keep growing up!
Oh, the drama with the Bheedas sounds so interesting lol your gameplay is never gonna get boring with neighbors like that!

Good luck with having Laika have puppies for next update! Breeding dogs sometimes gets really hard!
Thanks for reading and commenting.
Spoiler:
Yes the Bheeda drama is sure keeping things interesting. The ironic thing with the dog breeding is that Luna (from DIFT) got pregnant with Laika and Lupus when I wasn't even playing the household. I loaded the lot and got the alert that she was expecting. But then when I try to breed dogs nothing happens.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Live for Something Legacy - Constar Legacy 2.0 (Updated - 3/16/24)

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, I have been on a reading kick today. Starting to give me the itch to play too thank goodness, although I have plans tonight, but still
Spoiler:
Summer 1: Congrats on the golden plumbob, I'm pretty sure I voted for you! YAY for puppies!!! Poor Dia, kind of a rough start to the round. I can see where puppies would be SUPER difficult in an apartment, they are already difficult in a normal house. OMG, I can't believe the game had Darin do that! Holy cow!!! Oh boy, twins! Aww, Elara is so cute being all happy with her baby brothers, and she is a cutie as a child. The twins are so cute as infants!

Summer 2: This is such a full apartment, and the twins are doing great, but so many kids and dogs, it's so cute. LOL, tragedy followed by humor. Vlad in a petal bath is just too much! Awww the park in Oasis Springs is really cute! Awww, sudden unexpected puppy loss!!! So sad. Awww, I love the idea of them moving in with Jasminder! The apartment looks really nice!
Great updates as usual!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”