Cole Lexion Legacy - Upgraded 3/16/24

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Cole Lexion Legacy - Upgraded 3/16/24

Post by Designergirl81 »

This is the landing page for my attempt at the Get Collecting Challenge which is part of my much larger Achievement Challenge. Each generation is built around completing three or more collections. You can find the official challenge rules here.

Meet our founder: Cole Lexion (I thought it was puny as it sounds like collection).

Overview and Succession Laws
Generation One: Week 1 - Fall

Generation One: Week 2 - Winter
Generation One: Week 3 & 4 - Spring
Generation One: Week 5 - Summer Part 1- New
Generation One: Week 5 - Summer Part 2 - New
Last edited by Designergirl81 on March 16th, 2024, 1:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Cole Lexion Legacy

Post by NextWish »

I LOVED your story! His name is fun too. He is very handsome. I love his dog, and his dog's name is perfect.
Spoiler:
Pregnant and pregnant. Two babies on the way. LOL That's chaos for you.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Somehow I missed this original post. :)
Spoiler:
Week 1: Haha, love the name. I like the updated trailer. Love Digger already! The elements is driving me nuts in my NSB so far! So smart to get started on it. Ooh, I have been wanting to get a new science lot, so I'm interested in seeing yours and may go download a new one myself soon. Cole is doing great so far. I like Teresa, I think they will be great together. Oh boy, abduction, and looks like pregnancy. HAHA, well he did turn the chair into ask apparently. lol Oh no, poor Teresa. Well she didn't move in with Jayden, so too bad for him. I look forward to seeing the babies when they arrive next round.
That was a fun update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

NextWish wrote: August 4th, 2023, 10:22 am I LOVED your story! His name is fun too. He is very handsome. I love his dog, and his dog's name is perfect.
Spoiler:
Pregnant and pregnant. Two babies on the way. LOL That's chaos for you.
ciyrose wrote: August 6th, 2023, 3:13 pm Somehow I missed this original post. :)
Spoiler:
Week 1: Haha, love the name. I like the updated trailer. Love Digger already! The elements is driving me nuts in my NSB so far! So smart to get started on it. Ooh, I have been wanting to get a new science lot, so I'm interested in seeing yours and may go download a new one myself soon. Cole is doing great so far. I like Teresa, I think they will be great together. Oh boy, abduction, and looks like pregnancy. HAHA, well he did turn the chair into ask apparently. lol Oh no, poor Teresa. Well she didn't move in with Jayden, so too bad for him. I look forward to seeing the babies when they arrive next round.
That was a fun update!
Thank you Nextwish and ciyrose for the lovely comments.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Cole Lexion Legacy - Upgraded 10/9/23

Post by ciyrose »

All right, I think I only have 2 more posts I "missed" so almost caught up!
Spoiler:
Week 2: I do enjoy the panic faces, but I do wish there were more reactions to pregnancy. Awww, poor Jet, and poor Teresa. I guess seeing her other love really did a number on this challenge. Awww, I hope Teresa is being honest. I like them together. You make a good point, why can't two scientists be followed to work at the same time, or two doctors? I love these names, Amethyst is really cute, and I love her coloring! Oh my, look at all those freckles, so cute! This family is getting big quickly! Oh goodness she is a cutie! These two make REALLY cute kids! That would be so nice, to have the option to leave the lot! Wow, you already found a LOT of elements! That's great. OMG, twins??? Your hood is exploding! I love all these interactions between the dogs and infants/toddlers in this hood! Oh man, another abduction? Guess we'll have to see what comes from it!
Great update, what a busy family you have here!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Cole Lexion Legacy - Upgraded 10/9/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: October 27th, 2023, 1:14 pm All right, I think I only have 2 more posts I "missed" so almost caught up!
Spoiler:
Week 2: I do enjoy the panic faces, but I do wish there were more reactions to pregnancy. Awww, poor Jet, and poor Teresa. I guess seeing her other love really did a number on this challenge. Awww, I hope Teresa is being honest. I like them together. You make a good point, why can't two scientists be followed to work at the same time, or two doctors? I love these names, Amethyst is really cute, and I love her coloring! Oh my, look at all those freckles, so cute! This family is getting big quickly! Oh goodness she is a cutie! These two make REALLY cute kids! That would be so nice, to have the option to leave the lot! Wow, you already found a LOT of elements! That's great. OMG, twins??? Your hood is exploding! I love all these interactions between the dogs and infants/toddlers in this hood! Oh man, another abduction? Guess we'll have to see what comes from it!
Great update, what a busy family you have here!
Glad you enjoyed the update.
Spoiler:
Sometimes I think my game hates me with all the multiples it gives me. LOL I don't know what to do with Teresa.
She has had whims to flirt and kiss Jayden (I think that is his name) but Cole really loves her. I guess only time will tell.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Cole Lexion Legacy - Upgraded 12/6/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

A new chapter of The Get Collecting Challenge has been posted.
Spoiler:
Be prepared for some DRAMA!!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

So ready for an update! Got a bit behind. :)
Spoiler:
Oh no, I hope the milestone piece got fixed, I know it WAS an issue. Oh boy, identical twins are always so hard to tell apart. You got some good toddler rolls at least, and both kids are super cute! I didn't realize that infants could get milestones from going to daycare, that's kind of nice. The infants/toddlers are really working hard this update. Did Cole at least lose his fear from putting the fire out? The twins are so cute. Oh man, Teresa and Jayden, that was a surprise. Ooh, I love the house makeover, a very pretty house, I get why it's your favorite! Oh boy another baby. Haha, go Jet, you kick that Jayden out. I feel you on the prints. I have finished it, but it took FOREVER. Poor Digger, getting caught in the fire. These kids are pretty good at kicking Jayden. lol HAHA, Teresa is glad Cole isn't pregnant anymore. Pearl is a cute name. Awww, Digger got so grey! All these kids are so adorable!
What an update. I'm exhausted for you just reading about it!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Thanks for reading and providing comments.
Spoiler:
Yes it was an exhausting update. So many things happening. I thought it was so cute how Digger and the various toddlers all let Jayden know he wasn't welcome. The milestone update seems to have been fixed as it only appears to have effected this household. My others have been fine. I did find a website that listed all the prints and said which ones came from plant samples, crystal samples, and fossil samples. That has helped as I kept having Cole analyze the plant samples and it turned out I had all the prints that came from plants.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Cole Lexion Legacy - Upgraded 3/16/24

Post by Designergirl81 »

Summer Part 1 and Summer Part 2 of the Get Collecting Legacy challenge are now available.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ready to catch up on the crazy of this family!
Spoiler:
Summer 1: Congrats on completing the crystal collection. I haven't managed to finish it in any of my hoods families yet. Oh man, the game is really pushing for Teresa to leave Cole. I really like your science lab. I need to find one I like to update to. :) Oh man, the kids had a bit of a rough time at scouts this week. Pearl is a cutie as a toddler! Ooooh, well cats out of the bag, and I guess she got what she wanted in the divorce.

Summer 2: Oh yay, I'm glad they are getting Astro!!! It's so sad to lose so many pets so many families in a row, so I totally understand! I have NEVER seen one of those craters before, that's so cool! Oh dear Cole, that might not have been the best idea. No Digger!!! Ok, we knew it was coming, but *sniff*. Amethyst is a BEAUTIFUL teen! Jet looks so much like a teenage boy, I love it. Oh man, a potential new baby, an abduction when there is a room in the house....things could get complicated. Cole makes some pretty cute kids, not going to lie. The kids are all doing really well. I don't know what to tell you to do about Teresa!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: April 11th, 2024, 11:57 am Ready to catch up on the crazy of this family!
Spoiler:
Summer 1: Congrats on completing the crystal collection. I haven't managed to finish it in any of my hoods families yet. Oh man, the game is really pushing for Teresa to leave Cole. I really like your science lab. I need to find one I like to update to. :) Oh man, the kids had a bit of a rough time at scouts this week. Pearl is a cutie as a toddler! Ooooh, well cats out of the bag, and I guess she got what she wanted in the divorce.

Summer 2: Oh yay, I'm glad they are getting Astro!!! It's so sad to lose so many pets so many families in a row, so I totally understand! I have NEVER seen one of those craters before, that's so cool! Oh dear Cole, that might not have been the best idea. No Digger!!! Ok, we knew it was coming, but *sniff*. Amethyst is a BEAUTIFUL teen! Jet looks so much like a teenage boy, I love it. Oh man, a potential new baby, an abduction when there is a room in the house....things could get complicated. Cole makes some pretty cute kids, not going to lie. The kids are all doing really well. I don't know what to tell you to do about Teresa!
Thanks for reading and providing comments. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Spoiler:
I loved Digger and was so sad when he passed but I am really enjoying Astro too. I had set autonomous woohoo in MCCC and couldn't believe when Cole and Teresa just woohooed on their own AFTER the divorce. I haven't used MCCC to check the father of her baby but I secretly hope it is Jayden's as I don't really want any more kids with this generation. If it is Cole's baby and a boy then I don't know what I will do as I was set on Jet becoming heir. It is all so complicated. LOL!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”