A Lepacy Legacy - Updated 3/25/24

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

A Lepacy Legacy - Updated 3/25/24

Post by Designergirl81 »

This will be the landing page for my attempt at the Lepacy Legacy Challenge, which is part of my larger Achievement Challenge.

This is the one I am probably the most excited about. The idea is to explore the game by playing with every pack one by one. Each generation will focus on either an expansion, game, or stuff pack. Generation one starts with the base game, generation two focuses on outdoor retreat, and so on. Some of the larger packs might span multiple generations. I think there are some different versions of this challenge but I saw that Mojomeleven's version was updated for Horse Ranch, so decided to use that one.

Legacy Overview and Succession Laws
Generation One: Week 1 - Winter
Generation One: Week 2 - Spring
Generation One: Week 3 & 4 - Summer
Generation One: Week 5 - Fall Part 1
Generation One: Week 6 - Fall Part 2 - NEW
Last edited by Designergirl81 on March 25th, 2024, 8:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Lepacy Legacy

Post by ciyrose »

I really like the sound of this challenge, it seems really fun. I have loved that everyone starting these achievement hoods has found all the various challenges and they aren't all the same. I have some new ones I am really going to want to try I think.
Spoiler:
Week 1: Amber is super cute, looking forward to following her story! Whoops, it's hard to remember where all you can travel sometimes! That gets even harder as families start to interact and stuff. I do like Armand too, these two are adorable! The house looks really nice all up to date. Oh boy, two kids really close together, that will be fun.
What a cute update, and I love the concept of this challenge so far!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Lepacy Legacy

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: August 6th, 2023, 1:53 pm I really like the sound of this challenge, it seems really fun. I have loved that everyone starting these achievement hoods has found all the various challenges and they aren't all the same. I have some new ones I am really going to want to try I think.
Spoiler:
Week 1: Amber is super cute, looking forward to following her story! Whoops, it's hard to remember where all you can travel sometimes! That gets even harder as families start to interact and stuff. I do like Armand too, these two are adorable! The house looks really nice all up to date. Oh boy, two kids really close together, that will be fun.
What a cute update, and I love the concept of this challenge so far!
Thanks for taking the time to read and leave comments. They have been a fun family to play so far.

Walmart had notebooks on sale for 50 cents, so I bought 10 of them. LOL! I am planning on using a notebook for each challenge to take notes and keep track of rules. Hopefully that will help me remember what I can and can't do with the different families.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Lepacy Legacy - Updated 10/9/23

Post by ciyrose »

I think this is the last post I missed! Excited to be caught up!!
Spoiler:
Week 2: Yeah, in a hood like this especially you can't really keep from unlocking or "using" certain things from other packs. I'm sure if you maintain the spirit that's good enough. It's hard to even remember what all came with what pack all the time too. This feels like a challenge where you almost need to play it on it's own so you and remove/add packs as you play. Fitting the wiggly child doesn't like to be held. I love how you are naming these kids. I have not had good luck with my workplace rivals, and it happened at the worst time for my promotions. Hopefully yours goes better. You get so much done with your infants, well done! Man Bella is ADORABLE!
What a cute round, loved it!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Lepacy Legacy - Updated 10/9/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: October 27th, 2023, 1:29 pm I think this is the last post I missed! Excited to be caught up!!
Spoiler:
Week 2: Yeah, in a hood like this especially you can't really keep from unlocking or "using" certain things from other packs. I'm sure if you maintain the spirit that's good enough. It's hard to even remember what all came with what pack all the time too. This feels like a challenge where you almost need to play it on it's own so you and remove/add packs as you play. Fitting the wiggly child doesn't like to be held. I love how you are naming these kids. I have not had good luck with my workplace rivals, and it happened at the worst time for my promotions. Hopefully yours goes better. You get so much done with your infants, well done! Man Bella is ADORABLE!
What a cute round, loved it!
Thanks for reading and providing comments. Glad you are enjoying the challenge.
Spoiler:
I don't think I have never had a workplace rival before so will be interesting to see how it goes. I love Bella. She is just the cutest.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Lepacy Legacy - Updated 12/8/23

Post by ciyrose »

Yay, a new update!
Spoiler:
Lucky to have the work rival taken care of. That has yet to ever happen in my hood, I wonder if it's something in my settings. Either way, nice that he was all through it! Yes, watching is like the quickest way to build thinking I think. It's great if you have people at home. The girls are super cute, both of them. YAY for a boy, welcome Bobby! Poor Bella, not wanting a baby brother. Bobby is a cutie. As for the poll question, I would say it's really up to you. I always enjoy voting in polls, but I can understand if you want to just have some that are picked automatically. Woo, final baby on the way. Brandy and Bobby are both super cute. Charisma can take FOREVER to increase. Awww, Betty, so many girls in this family. Poor Bella really didn't want siblings.
What a fun update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Nyx
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Re: A Lepacy Legacy - Updated 12/8/23

Post by Nyx »

Great start to this challenge! The Achievement Challenge sounds so crazy. I'm not sure I could handle that, haha. I am loving this family though. For what it's worth, I vote for doing an heir poll!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Lepacy Legacy - Updated 3/25/24

Post by ciyrose »

I think this might be one of my favorite families of your achievement hood.
Spoiler:
Fall 1: Ooh, I like the new house, it's very pretty. I love having bunk beds, one of the best things every, makes kids rooms so much easier to plan out. Charisma is the WORST. I wish I could remember if all the aspiration rewards were base game or not. If they were, buy yourself the Great Kisser one. Both the youngest kids are super cute, I love all these kids.

Fall 2: Oh don't you just love seeing what gets randomized onto some sims? lol Bella makes a beautiful teen. I have always loved her look. Hey pet fish are great, they don't die, and you can just use one you caught. lol I think it's perfect! I hate it when I miss time birthdays. Brandy is another lovely teen though. Awww, I love Betty, she's so cute. I LOVE that photo wall and taking "first day of school" pictures. Really cute idea, I might steal it. :D
A great set of updates for them!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: April 11th, 2024, 2:30 pm I think this might be one of my favorite families of your achievement hood.
Spoiler:
Fall 1: Ooh, I like the new house, it's very pretty. I love having bunk beds, one of the best things every, makes kids rooms so much easier to plan out. Charisma is the WORST. I wish I could remember if all the aspiration rewards were base game or not. If they were, buy yourself the Great Kisser one. Both the youngest kids are super cute, I love all these kids.

Fall 2: Oh don't you just love seeing what gets randomized onto some sims? lol Bella makes a beautiful teen. I have always loved her look. Hey pet fish are great, they don't die, and you can just use one you caught. lol I think it's perfect! I hate it when I miss time birthdays. Brandy is another lovely teen though. Awww, I love Betty, she's so cute. I LOVE that photo wall and taking "first day of school" pictures. Really cute idea, I might steal it. :D
A great set of updates for them!!
I am glad you are enjoying this family. They are one of my favorites too. It is been fun just playing with specific packs.
Spoiler:
Thanks for the recommendation on the Great Kisser aspiration rewards. I will have to try it out. I also heard that throwing gold level parties gives a charisma boost but I am not sure which parties are base game so I will have to do some checking on that. I love Bella's look too and I am really conflicted as to whether or not to include her in the heir poll. Right now she is dating Parker Goth and I think they are really cute together BUT per the Gen 2 rules the heir has to meet their future spouse while in Granite Falls. So do I put Bella in the heir poll and have her break up with Parker if she is voted as heir? Or do I let them stay together to live their lives as "unplayed sims" and just have the other three in the heir poll?
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: April 17th, 2024, 6:37 pm I am glad you are enjoying this family. They are one of my favorites too. It is been fun just playing with specific packs.
Spoiler:
Thanks for the recommendation on the Great Kisser aspiration rewards. I will have to try it out. I also heard that throwing gold level parties gives a charisma boost but I am not sure which parties are base game so I will have to do some checking on that. I love Bella's look too and I am really conflicted as to whether or not to include her in the heir poll. Right now she is dating Parker Goth and I think they are really cute together BUT per the Gen 2 rules the heir has to meet their future spouse while in Granite Falls. So do I put Bella in the heir poll and have her break up with Parker if she is voted as heir? Or do I let them stay together to live their lives as "unplayed sims" and just have the other three in the heir poll?
Spoiler:
That's a pretty tough question for sure. I mean, ultimately you have to enjoy playing and telling the story, so if you don't want to include her I would say don't include her. Either there, or if you decide to maybe implore your readers not to pick her. Most of the time people want you to have fun and keep playing and if you express a preference they will follow it, but you never know.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”