Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Apr 21/24)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Nov 23/23)

Post by AmandaPlayzSims »

Designergirl81 wrote: November 24th, 2023, 4:02 pm I just got caught up on Week 2 of Disney Princess challenge and Week 1 of your Random Legacy. I really enjoyed them both and am looking forward to more.
Spoiler:
Disney Princess Week 2: Snow and Salim seem like great friends/partners. I know she needs to have babies with different sims but Salim at least seems like someone that will stick around and be there for Leah unlike L. has been for Havoc. Speaking of Havok he is really cute and you can tell he got features from both his parents. I like all the holidays you have added to your save like Boxing Day. It makes me want to add some new holidays to my save file.

Random Legacy Week 1: Britany is a really cute sim. I don't use that hair very often but it looks great on her. I just loved your idea of having a "snow day" every winter. I live in a very snowy state so that is something I always enjoyed as a kid and still do as an adult. Peter and Britany are adorable together and I really like the idea of them only having science babies. I forgot that sometimes science babies resulted in twins. I love the names Aria and Blaze. They are adorable infants and perfect combinations of their parents. I can't wait to see how they look as the age up. That is really cool that sims can go down the ladder with an infant on their backs. It makes me wish that they added a toddler version of the infant back pack so they could be carried down as well rather than teleport.
Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you enjoy the stories.
Spoiler:
Unfortunately I have plans for Salim to walk away as well. Snow isn't going to find her love until child number 7. So I am not sure how I will be getting Salim and Snow to split as they are cute together but that's the story I planned. But who knows what I can change before I am back to this challenge again. I am not a huge fan of the holidays built into the game so I created completely new ones for this challenge. I based them all on holidays I know or celebrate. I wanted Mother and Father's day so I created parents days and I might add a grandparents day in the future, not sure on that one. I suggest adding holidays if you like to play them, it's makes for some different things to happen in the challenge. Snow days are a cherished memory for me and my daughter too. We live in Canada and get snow all the time, and we always spend our snow days doing fun outdoor activities or cuddled up play video games on the ones we can't be out in.

I agree they should have had a backpack for toddlers too. that would have been better than having to use the living room as the toddler room so they don't have a ladder to climb up.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: November 28th, 2023, 3:50 pm Time to check out your random legacy. I remember you had some interesting rolls.
Spoiler:
Griffin Week 1: 5 kids is so many for a single parent. I kind of have to laugh at the fact she's a deadbeat mom, but also throws seasonal fun events every season. lol Awww, I like Peter, too bad they can't be together together. Oh wow, twins right away. I guess that takes care of 2 kids, at least it wasn't 5 pregnancies. :) The twins are cute, and I love how Aria got blue eyes. Not that air has a color specifically, but just feels fitting. Fun that you can take toddlers in the carrier down ladders. That is good to know.
A fun and interesting first week!
Thanks for reading!
Spoiler:
I didn't think anyone else noticed Aria's eyes being blue, sometimes random does work in your favor.. lol This challenge has been different for me as I'm not use to sitting back and letting the infants and toddlers not learn. So weird but it's been fun to introduce it to my game. The story is harder to write though as I don't want Britany to come across as mean to the children. I know it's weird that she throws seasonal fun when she doesn't do anything else for the kids. It's another strange part to this family dynamics..

We'll have to wait and see what next rotation brings as the seasonal fun is already over for this one.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

AmandaPlayzSims wrote: November 30th, 2023, 10:47 am
Spoiler:
I didn't think anyone else noticed Aria's eyes being blue, sometimes random does work in your favor.. lol This challenge has been different for me as I'm not use to sitting back and letting the infants and toddlers not learn. So weird but it's been fun to introduce it to my game. The story is harder to write though as I don't want Britany to come across as mean to the children. I know it's weird that she throws seasonal fun when she doesn't do anything else for the kids. It's another strange part to this family dynamics..

We'll have to wait and see what next rotation brings as the seasonal fun is already over for this one.
Spoiler:
I totally noticed her eyes. :) I also totally get you on the fact it's weird, but fun to try different hings. I like it's nice she wants to do things FOR her kids, just maybe not at lot of time or energy to do things WITH the kids specifically. The roll even said something about the sim isn't abusive just doesn't help the kids specifically.
Time to see what week 2 brought you!
Spoiler:
Week 2: Poor Brittany, only week 2 and she's already having an existential crisis! These infant milestones they are getting all on their own are adorable, albeit a bit sad. lol I think Aria is going to be quite the beauty when she grows up, so pretty as a toddler. Awww, poor Aria, she loves her twin brother and he's so mean to her. :( Oh that is a fun way to bring in baby 3. Rosalie is so cute!
This is quite the first generation to a random legacy. I'm not looking forward to my next gen, raising a bunch of kids in a tiny home will be fun, but that's all right.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Dec 2/23)

New chapter posted for Spin The Wheel Challenge Week 1
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I have been looking forward to seeing what kind of crazy your spin the wheel challenge can make!
Spoiler:
Logans Week 1: That was quite a productive first day it seemed like. The wardrobe looks nice, the random was very nice to you. Oh boy you had quite the spins. Turn into a werewolf, get a boyfriend, no wonder you didn't list them out. You know, I'm not sure I blame Kara for getting a boyfriend with a werewolf husband who scares her. WOAH, ok, divorce I did NOT see coming.
That was pretty crazy, all right how interesting. Looking forward to week 2.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: December 6th, 2023, 2:58 pm
That was pretty crazy, all right how interesting. Looking forward to week 2.
Week 1 is a bit crazier than week 2 but it's still changing up the family dynamics rather differently than I suspected. Glad you kept up with the turns in this first week.

Week 2 is now posted.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Dec 10/23)

Post by Designergirl81 »

I finally had a chance to read Week Two of the Random Legacy.
Spoiler:
I didn't realize infants could unlock milestones by interacting with each other. Them blowing kisses to each other as infants was so cute. Aria is super adorable. I love her little blue dress - is that CC? If so do you know who created it? It is so adorable. Poor Aria, she loves Blaze but he is being really mean to her with the hitting and the biting. Will be interesting to see how their relationship evolves as they get older.
Great update - looking forward to the next rotation already.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I just read part 1 and 2 of your Spin the Wheel Challenge. I am loving what you have so far.
Spoiler:
Part 1: Wow what an eventful week. You completed so many tasks. I think it is interesting that Elias maxed the vampire lore skill and then became a werewolf. I was not expecting the divorce but I don't blame Kara as I wouldn't want a rampaging werewolf for a husband either. I enjoyed all the traveling your sims did. They went to Sulani, Moonwood Mill, Willow Creek, etc. I liked your randomized outfits. I am glad you didn't get stuck with an eye ball ring or something really awful.

Part 2: Another great update. I hope the chick and goat stay safe when Elias rampages. I think I heard that they will randomly eat chickens so hopefully that doesn't happen. The household is getting really full with Elias's wife and child plus the adopted dog and cat. Oh wait Elias got divorced again and she moved out. I am glad Elias's son has Kara to look after him when his dad is rampaging. I was thinking if you didn't want to build the rocket ship on your own lot as they take up a lot of space would it work to have Elias build the rocket at GeekCon?
Can't wait for the next round of updates.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Designergirl81 wrote: December 11th, 2023, 8:48 pm I finally had a chance to read Week Two of the Random Legacy.
Spoiler:
I didn't realize infants could unlock milestones by interacting with each other. Them blowing kisses to each other as infants was so cute. Aria is super adorable. I love her little blue dress - is that CC? If so do you know who created it? It is so adorable. Poor Aria, she loves Blaze but he is being really mean to her with the hitting and the biting. Will be interesting to see how their relationship evolves as they get older.
Great update - looking forward to the next rotation already.
Hi! Thanks for reading! The CC is by Powluna.. I love her cc! I found it on Maxis Match first, but I did find the dress on her website/patreon if you are still interested. https://powluna.com/my-cc/regina/ There is a lot of great cc on her site and I use many of her pieces on my sims regularly.. This one I like to put a undershirt on to make it an outfit that can be worn year round. I used to do this with my daughter growing up when she loved her summer dresses. :) This gave me a reason to go look at her toddler/infant cc.. :)

Great to hear that my Spin The Wheel Challenge was readable. It had so much going on..
Spoiler:
None of this was planned as I was hoping the two of my founders would have a child together.. I am still hopeful but who knows what the next spins will bring.. It does have you travel and move around a lot which can be hectic sometimes.. But it was fun to play and write up.
Hoping to get more chapters up soon. December has been busy with many family and friends events. I have next two chapters ready to write just not yet got that far.. Hopefully I will get out a few new chapters this month.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Jan 20/24)

Stereotypes challenge first rotation are available.. Spring 1: Week 1 Week 2

First rotation for the 10 families is complete. Onto rotation 2!
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Jan 26/24)

New chapter available for the legendary legacy.. Sorry I am messing with the layout of this post until i find something I like.. lol
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Feb 14/24)

New chapter of Legendary Legacy is now posted. Hope you enjoy!
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Feb 17/24)

Week 1 of NSB Extended is Posted! Enjoy!
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Mar 05/24)

Two new chapter posted.. Not So Berry Extended Summer 1: Week 2 and Master Simmer Fall 1: Week 1

I hope you like the new chapters! Thanks for reading!
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Mar 27/24)

Master Simmer Fall - Week 2 is posted.

Have a great day!
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Apr 3/24)

Career legacy Week 1 is posted. Enjoy!
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Apr 10/24)

Week 2 of Career Legacy is posted. Hope you enjoy!
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Apr 21/24)

New Chapter post for MySims Legacy - Winter Week 1 Enjoy!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”