Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Apr 21/24)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Sept 6/23)

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, two families behind, time to catch up. I love both of these challenges, so excited to see how they go for you!
Spoiler:
Shades 1-1: The house is nice, even if it's not really decorated inside. That takes time. A really good first day at work is seems! HAHA, fighting the flower bunny for more eggs, too fun. I like Eden, I think she will be fun to have around. Quite the accomplishments for week 1, great job!

Shades 1-2: Aww, I'm loving the friendship between Cameron and Oliver! Hehe, Eden being an alien is fun. Great job on all those collections, he's doing great. I feel like Oasis Springs is a great place for collectibles. Another very successful week, if not quite as jam-packed.

Cooper 1-1: These rolls are going to be fun. I have not done many murals, but I like that optional requirement, and the mural looks good. Haha, I never use streaking, that's fun. Hazel is much more the outgoing daredevil of the pair. LOL, for a half a second on the protest pics I thought it was one picture and you had a look alike. lol It's totally two pictures, but it was funny. I love their little dance outing, how cute!

Cooper 1-2: Awww, starting the week with a new baby on the way. Those moodlets are too cute. Oh that is kind of a fun mural. I really should do them more. I use them in toddler rooms with the "cute" fish one, but I should try more. Awww, Zach Cooper, welcome to the challenge! Oh my, Zach really is a cutie pie! Aww, I like the idea of having Parent Day, that's cute. What a fun update, and this is such a sweet little family.
Great updates!!! I look forward to when you are able to post more.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Oct 6/23)

Post by AmandaPlayzSims »

Career Legacy Week 1 and Week 2 are available.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Oct 8/23)

MySims Legacy Week 1 is now posted
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Oct 8/23)

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
nice a great start
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Oct 13/23)

New Challenge DITFT Week 1 Posted.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, I'm ready to try and catch up some more!
Spoiler:
Parker Week 1: I am loving Ariel already! I have never actually gotten hypercharged, so it's fun to see her playing with the lightning. Tarek is a cutie! an, she really was struck so many times. I'm glad it all worked out ok for her though.

Parker Week 2: Congrats on winning the award already!! Poor Ariel about the miscarriage. Aww this little vacation is so cute, and yay for another baby on the way. She is doing so well, and I'm excited to see how it goes for her.

Collector Week 1: The house is super cute. Yeah, sadly the frame "ruin" the pictures, although if you put it in the inventory after removing it they are fine again. Awww, I like Sam and Danni having a good friendship. Ooh, I like Cora! The house is starting to look great!
I have to stop there, but I'll be sure to be back for more soon!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: October 18th, 2023, 8:19 pm Woo, I'm ready to try and catch up some more!
Spoiler:
Parker Week 1: I am loving Ariel already! I have never actually gotten hypercharged, so it's fun to see her playing with the lightning. Tarek is a cutie! an, she really was struck so many times. I'm glad it all worked out ok for her though.

Parker Week 2: Congrats on winning the award already!! Poor Ariel about the miscarriage. Aww this little vacation is so cute, and yay for another baby on the way. She is doing so well, and I'm excited to see how it goes for her.

Collector Week 1: The house is super cute. Yeah, sadly the frame "ruin" the pictures, although if you put it in the inventory after removing it they are fine again. Awww, I like Sam and Danni having a good friendship. Ooh, I like Cora! The house is starting to look great!
I have to stop there, but I'll be sure to be back for more soon!
Thanks for reading.. I have been really enjoying playing this challenge lately and can't wait to get back to next rotation. I will try that fix with the experimental food pics. Thanks! I couldn't find any solution when I googled it.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Oct 20/23)

Week 2 of DITFT family is posted.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Oct 22/23)

Posted Week 1 of Disney Princess Challenge. Enjoy!
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I just got caught up on all of your families. You are off to such a great start.
Spoiler:
Legendary: Your daughter did a great job creating your sims Miles and Raven. They seem like a great couple and their daughter Wanda is adorable. They are doing great in their careers - several promotions in just a few weeks is great.

NSB: I really like this extended version of the NSB challenge. Great progress in the first two weeks. Oliver has had several promotions, completed two inventions, gained a new personalty trait, worked hard on his collections and gained new friends/potential love interests. Really well done.

Master Simmer: I love your founder couple. They are adorable. The fact that Hazel went streaking through downtown was epic. Hopefully Dawn will join her next time. Wow a maxed painting skill after only two weeks - way to go Dawn. Hazel is also doing great with the work promotions. I love your custom holidays like Parents Day. How fun! Zach is a real cutie.

Career: I love watching Rishella play her Career Legacy on YouTube/Twitch so excited to see someone else giving this challenge a try. I really enjoyed the first person perspective for this one. I am not doing that for any of my Achievement legacies but some of my other saves like MySims and NSB are told in first person from the sims perspective. It is fun to mix up the writing style once and awhile. I didn't realized you could get hypercharged after getting struck by lightening. How exciting!

MySims: I am so excited to read your MySims legacy. It has been one of my favorite challenges so far. Sam and Cora seem like a great couple. I love the photos of them being all flirty and romantic. Sam is making great progress on his career, skills, and collections. I laughed out loud when Cora stole the planter. Having Sam gift bread to Cora and all his friends is such a cute idea.

DIFT: This was one of the my favorite challenges from the Sims 3 and I just started it again in the Sims 4 as part of my achievement challenge. Robert is making fantastic progress with his aspirations and garden. Riya is really pretty. I love how both of their names start with the letter R.

Disney Princess: I forgot about this challenge. I remember Clare Siobhan doing it on YouTube at one point but I don't think she ever finished. I am really enjoying your story so far. I think the outfits and hair you chose for Snow White are perfect. I love that you named the rabbits things like Mirror and Apple and the farm animals after the 7 dwarfs. That is really clever and cute. I felt bad for Snow and L had no interest in their son.
Looks like I am all caught up. The intros for your other challenges look great. I am looking forward to reading them soon.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Designergirl81 wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 2:49 pm I just got caught up on all of your families. You are off to such a great start.
Spoiler:
Legendary: Your daughter did a great job creating your sims Miles and Raven. They seem like a great couple and their daughter Wanda is adorable. They are doing great in their careers - several promotions in just a few weeks is great.

NSB: I really like this extended version of the NSB challenge. Great progress in the first two weeks. Oliver has had several promotions, completed two inventions, gained a new personalty trait, worked hard on his collections and gained new friends/potential love interests. Really well done.

Master Simmer: I love your founder couple. They are adorable. The fact that Hazel went streaking through downtown was epic. Hopefully Dawn will join her next time. Wow a maxed painting skill after only two weeks - way to go Dawn. Hazel is also doing great with the work promotions. I love your custom holidays like Parents Day. How fun! Zach is a real cutie.

Career: I love watching Rishella play her Career Legacy on YouTube/Twitch so excited to see someone else giving this challenge a try. I really enjoyed the first person perspective for this one. I am not doing that for any of my Achievement legacies but some of my other saves like MySims and NSB are told in first person from the sims perspective. It is fun to mix up the writing style once and awhile. I didn't realized you could get hypercharged after getting struck by lightening. How exciting!

MySims: I am so excited to read your MySims legacy. It has been one of my favorite challenges so far. Sam and Cora seem like a great couple. I love the photos of them being all flirty and romantic. Sam is making great progress on his career, skills, and collections. I laughed out loud when Cora stole the planter. Having Sam gift bread to Cora and all his friends is such a cute idea.

DIFT: This was one of the my favorite challenges from the Sims 3 and I just started it again in the Sims 4 as part of my achievement challenge. Robert is making fantastic progress with his aspirations and garden. Riya is really pretty. I love how both of their names start with the letter R.

Disney Princess: I forgot about this challenge. I remember Clare Siobhan doing it on YouTube at one point but I don't think she ever finished. I am really enjoying your story so far. I think the outfits and hair you chose for Snow White are perfect. I love that you named the rabbits things like Mirror and Apple and the farm animals after the 7 dwarfs. That is really clever and cute. I felt bad for Snow and L had no interest in their son.
Looks like I am all caught up. The intros for your other challenges look great. I am looking forward to reading them soon.
Thanks for reading!
Spoiler:
For Disney Princess - My daughter and I came up with the idea of theme names for the animals, we were trying to pick a name for a rabbit and thought to use apple and it just spun from there. I've never played the DITFT challenge before but I see a lot of others playing it, and so far it's pretty fun. Same with MySims Legacy, these I had never tried but heard of them.
For Career challenge, I decided last minute to write in the characters perspective as I've done it before in random legacy games I've played and 100 baby challenges so thought it would make fun to write from different views.
I am really enjoying this challenge, it's fun to change up what I'm working on. Glad you and others told me I should try this! I've enjoyed all the different challenges. I'm currently done playing all but the last of the first rotation, just haven't had time to get the stories posted yet. I am eager to start round 2 very soon.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, time to try and catch up again!
Spoiler:
Collector Week 2: I really like Cora and Sam! YAY for moving in together and also that the pictures are good without frames. What a pleasant, if semi-quiet week for these two. It was fun.

Ventura Week 1: Too bad about the vegetarian, I always forget my sims are vegetarian too. Sometimes there are just too many to keep track of. :) Robert did GREAT for 1 week. Good job!

Ventura Week 2: The house is coming along really nicely. I don't know why I always forget that you can switch between aspirations. I should do that in my DIFT when I get back to them. Ooh, Riya is a cutie, they seem like a good match! Robert really did great for only being 2 weeks into this challenge!

White Week 1: Interesting changes you made to the rules, kind of fun! I do love this lot to start Snow on, it's just perfect. I already love the animal names! Don't mess with Mirror Mirror! Oh, Snow and L. Faba, interesting pair, they should be fun, at least for some fun. ROFL, the fox won the lotto? That's too funny! Wow computer from Father Winter, that's a good gift! A really good first week!
I'm finally all caught up! Great job, I think I might go work on my own updates now. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: October 27th, 2023, 3:03 pm I'm finally all caught up! Great job, I think I might go work on my own updates now. :)
Thanks for reading! I've been a little behind on stories both reading and writing lately. Hope to get some chapters up soon.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Nov 19/23)

Took a bit of a break with halloween and thanksgiving. Trying to get caught up on some of the stories. Hope you enjoy Disney Princess Week 2!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

YAY another week for the White family!!! Looking forward to seeing how yours goes!
Spoiler:
White Week 2: Havoc really got a lot of L Faba in him huh? Look at all those milestones! Congrats! Awww, Leah, It will be fun to see who she takes after more when she starts to grow up!
A fun update as usual!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: November 20th, 2023, 3:07 pm YAY another week for the White family!!! Looking forward to seeing how yours goes!
A fun update as usual!
Thanks for reading and commenting! I badly wanted to keep playing this challenge but sadly had to move on. I'm little nervous about the Random challenge which is up next. I have never tried playing as a deadbeat parent! But I did come up with an interesting story for it.. Hope to have it posted soon.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Nov 23/23)

Random Legacy Week 1 is posted. Enjoy!
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I just got caught up on Week 2 of Disney Princess challenge and Week 1 of your Random Legacy. I really enjoyed them both and am looking forward to more.
Spoiler:
Disney Princess Week 2: Snow and Salim seem like great friends/partners. I know she needs to have babies with different sims but Salim at least seems like someone that will stick around and be there for Leah unlike L. has been for Havoc. Speaking of Havok he is really cute and you can tell he got features from both his parents. I like all the holidays you have added to your save like Boxing Day. It makes me want to add some new holidays to my save file.

Random Legacy Week 1: Britany is a really cute sim. I don't use that hair very often but it looks great on her. I just loved your idea of having a "snow day" every winter. I live in a very snowy state so that is something I always enjoyed as a kid and still do as an adult. Peter and Britany are adorable together and I really like the idea of them only having science babies. I forgot that sometimes science babies resulted in twins. I love the names Aria and Blaze. They are adorable infants and perfect combinations of their parents. I can't wait to see how they look as the age up. That is really cool that sims can go down the ladder with an infant on their backs. It makes me wish that they added a toddler version of the infant back pack so they could be carried down as well rather than teleport.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Time to check out your random legacy. I remember you had some interesting rolls.
Spoiler:
Griffin Week 1: 5 kids is so many for a single parent. I kind of have to laugh at the fact she's a deadbeat mom, but also throws seasonal fun events every season. lol Awww, I like Peter, too bad they can't be together together. Oh wow, twins right away. I guess that takes care of 2 kids, at least it wasn't 5 pregnancies. :) The twins are cute, and I love how Aria got blue eyes. Not that air has a color specifically, but just feels fitting. Fun that you can take toddlers in the carrier down ladders. That is good to know.
A fun and interesting first week!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Nov 30/23)

Random Legacy Week 2 is now posted. Enjoy!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”