House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Family Tree Maker

Post by Designergirl81 »

Does anyone know of a good site for creating family trees for your families? I used to use The Plum Tree but I just saw that they shut down their site on December 1, 2023. They recommend a few family tree makers but those are intended for real people not the sims. They are okay but what I liked about the Plum Tree was that you could select your sims traits, aspirations, occult type, etc. I did see a video on YouTube for The Sims Legacy Hub but for the free account you only get 1 family tree with 300 sims and you can't share it via a link. It just cache's to your browser. If you want to be able to share the tree or have multiple trees there is a membership fee but even at the highest membership level you only get 10 trees. Now that I started the achievement challenge I have more than 10 families. Anyone have any recommendations??
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Family Tree Maker

Post by ciyrose »

I am slowly moving my stuff over to the Sims Legacy Hub. The one good thing about the "one" tree is you can put multiple families in one, there is no requirement to have everyone linked together, which is pretty handy. I ended up with a couple of accounts myself so I could have more than 10 trees, but I get that it's not something everyone can do. I have never found a really good family tree maker I personally liked, although I know a lot of simmers used Family Echo.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Over the weekend I found out about a new family tree site for the sims called TheSims Tree. You can make one tree with the free account but you can make unlimited trees with the paid version. You can also add photo galleries to your tree as a whole or the individual sims in the tree. You can also link pets. I had a great time this weekend building families trees for the MySims Legacy family as well as all 10 families in my Achievement Challenge. Oh, you can also set an heir line that is a different color than the rest of the lines on the tree.

Family Trees
Achievement Challenge
Last edited by Designergirl81 on January 30th, 2024, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Okay, so I wasn't going to switch to a different family tree maker, but after seeing yours... I'm in love! (especially the 100 Glorious Gardens one)

So now I get the fun task of making all of my trees over. Again. lol

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Mojo wrote: January 30th, 2024, 6:13 pm Okay, so I wasn't going to switch to a different family tree maker, but after seeing yours... I'm in love! (especially the 100 Glorious Gardens one)

I got the background for the 100 Glorious Gardens from https://unsplash.com/ which has royalty free images for download.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Designergirl81 wrote: January 30th, 2024, 7:53 pm
Mojo wrote: January 30th, 2024, 6:13 pm Okay, so I wasn't going to switch to a different family tree maker, but after seeing yours... I'm in love! (especially the 100 Glorious Gardens one)

I got the background for the 100 Glorious Gardens from https://unsplash.com/ which has royalty free images for download.
omg, thank you! those are some beautiful photos!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”