they're lesbian monsters, Harold! - a bachelorette challenge

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
madeinsixam

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

they're lesbian monsters, Harold! - a bachelorette challenge

Post by madeinsixam »

I love playing supernatural Sims and while lurking around on Boolprop, I found a Bachelor challenge with supernatural Sims (I can't find it again, unfortunately!). I decided to give it a shot, using these rules.

I've never actually seen the show this is based on so my story might bear very little resemblance to it.

The Characters
Spoiler:
They may not all be lesbians, I just wanted to use that title.

This is our Bachelorette, Ashley Bigfoot! She's a Family sim and a Pisces. She loves long walks on the beach, Taylor Swift, and stargazing. Even though she's such a romantic, she's had a hard time dating. Most sims have a hard time with her being a cryptid and all. Will she finally find true love?

And now, our contestants, all of them named after Animal Crossing characters for no real reason...

This is Gayle, a zombie. She's a Family sim and a Cancer. She loves cooking, cute things, and the colour pink, and dreams of one day opening her very own cupcake shop.

Bubbles, a mermaid (I've got a mermaid mod). She's a Fortune sim and her star sign is Leo. She loves singing, dancing, and partying, and is obsessed with karaoke. Her dream is to one day become a famous pop star.

Ace is a werewolf. She's a Popularity sim and a Leo. She loves ball sports and being part of a team. She's a professional football (soccer) player and dreams of making it to the big leagues.

Paula is a plantsim, a Romance sim, and an Aquarius. She's an aspiring artist and kind of a hippie who lives in a commune and would describe herself as a free spirit.

Eunice is a (good) witch. She's a Knowledge sim and her sign is Virgo. She's a librarian and is very passionate about her job, besides being generally a total nerd.

Shep is an alien, of course. She's a Popularity sim and a Gemini. She was adopted by farmers when she was a baby and is a total country girl and proud of it. All she wants is to be a farmer, actually.

Cherry is a vampire, a Pleasure sim, and a Sagittarius. She works random night shift jobs and her interests include playing with her rockabilly band and attending poetry slams.
Day 1
Spoiler:

I built them this ridiculous house. The upper floor has a space with hot tubs (also very pink and extravagant).

Everyone hung out on the sidewalk, chatting, except for Cherry, who retreated indoors to avoid the sunlight. Gayle decided to get some food and ended up chatting with Ashley. The others didn't seem to notice the absent Bachelorette, so I think this was a smart strategy on Gayle's part!

Soon, however, Cherry managed to rope Ashley into a game of darts, taking the opportunity to show off her fun personality.

Everyone decided to hang out in the bathroom for some reason.

Ace apparently decided that reading the paper was a better use of her time. Maybe she's looking for news about her team?

Ace in werewolf form! She spent ages playing chess with Eunice, and then they ate dinner together.

Eunice was the first to head to bed, anticipating the big day ahead of her.

Paula, having spent too long indoors during the day, passed out on the sidewalk from lack of sunlight. I figured she wouldn't get very far if she kept doing this.

And Eunice decided to have a drink. And then another, and another.
Day 2
Spoiler:

When the buffet was restocked, Gayle finally stopped drinking. She had breakfast and then decided to play darts by herself.

At noon, the first single was moved out. That was Eunice, whose time spent playing chess and sleeping had not been conducive to bonding with Ashley all that much. She didn't seem very upset.

It was time for the first hot tub gathering! Paula, Shep, and Gayle ended up in Ashley's tub, though it didn't seem to do Paula any favours.

This is the other tub. You can see Bubbles's mermaid tail! Ace decided be naked for some reason.

After the hot tub, it was time for one-on-one dates with Ashley, where they'd just simply chat a bit. Paula went last because she ran outside and passed out.

Ace's conversation with Ashley did NOT go well.

Everyone else had a smoother time, and soon, Ashley went to bed. Cherry decided to hang out on Ashley's bed, looking smug.
Day 3
Spoiler:

Before anyone moved out at noon, Ashley had go around and flirt with everyone. It went mostly ok.

It did not go so well with Bubbles.

Disaster then struck: Shep caught Ashley flirting with Cherry and very much didn't like it. I didn't expect them to have a high enough romantic score for jealousy to happen, but from then on, I had to be more careful. Fortunately, Ashley didn't seem very upset by this, and Shep accepted her apologies.

Hot tub time! This time, Ashley sat with Cherry, Ace, and Gayle. Ace proceeded to annoy Ashley by talking about... oil???

Ater the hot tub, Ashley played chess for 10 minutes with each contestant. This was like herding cats and I ended up not taking pictures, but nothing of note happened, anyway.
Day 4
Spoiler:
After Day 3's events, I was really worried about the flirting. I was so focused on making sure everyone stayed apart during this, I didn't take pictures. Everyone reacted well to Ashley's flirting, though!

At noon, Shep was kicked out. Her relationship with Ashley never really recovered, because Ashley presumably figured it was kind of weird to make such a big scene for flirting... in a Bachelorette-style show.

At hot tub o'clock, Gayle and Cherry once again suceeded in sitting in Ashley's tub! Paula managed to do it, too. They told each other ghost stories and had a grand time.

Ace was the odd one out. After the hot tub session, Ashley went around sharing interests with everyone, and it went pretty poorly with Ace as well. I don't think they're meant to be!
Day 5
Spoiler:

Unsurprisingly, even the morning flirting session could not help Ace's chances and she was kicked out. This left Cherry, Gayle, and Paula.

The afternoon activity was for Ashley to have a romantic kiss with each one. I decided to do this in the upstairs pool room, since sims almost never went there on their own and I didn't want a jealous scene :misspeak: Her kiss with Cherry was her first kiss ever!

Nevertheless, Gayle had a slight lead!
Day 6
Spoiler:
At move out time, Cherry now had a slight lead over Gayle! They were pretty close, score-wise. The same couldn't be said for Paula who was, of course, kicked out. I'm surprised she made it that far to begin with!

Chatting in the hot tub!

Ahley made out with both afterwards, and it was surprisingly uneventful. No pictures because I was trying to keep everyone apart.

Cherry and Gayle managed to be pretty amicable, considering they were locked in such a close competition. Maybe it helped that one of the showers and one of the toilets were now broken, so the two kept randomly mopping up the bathroom together.
Day 7
Spoiler:

Morning flirting sesh! Gayle's face is terrifying here hahaha.

With Cherry.

Surprisingly, Cherry's lead over previous high-scorer Gayle was now very solid, and Gayle was kicked out. Not that she noticed, being busy mopping up the floor.

Time for a toast!

And Cherry is the winner! Hopefully the couple will be very happy together!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: they're lesbian monsters, Harold! - a bachelorette challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
very interesting.