Trailer Park Gen 1 Heir Poll! Now with poll attached!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be Gen 1 heir?

Poll ended at January 15th, 2024, 3:21 am

Minnesota
100%
Georgia
No votes
Dakota
No votes

Total votes: 3

MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Trailer Park Gen 1 Heir Poll! Now with poll attached!

Post by MayaRose1138 »

This is my first try at attaching a poll to this post so if it doesn't work, just write your votes down the bottom.
Edit: i think I’ve got it!

I haven't posted any updates on this challenge because I've been too busy playing it, but I'm at the end of the founder's generation already! The rules state that there have to be four pregnancies but not all the children have to be listed for the poll. The founding couple had five children plus one adopted, and three of them will be up for heir. The oldest child is way too annoying; he's getting better now but the first few days of autonomy - oh boy! He is also the only child who has been put in time out, and has a difficult dynamic with at least two family members. The third child rolled an aspiration I don't want to do, and the adopted child rolled a Knowledge aspiration, which isn't allowed.

So that leaves us with the second, fourth and fifth children, who are all girls. They all got top-notch toddler and infant, as well as high self-esteem.

First up is Minnesota, otherwise known as Minnie. Second born child, she is probably my favourite :) She already has five skill points in fitness and three in handiness, and she is very good at fulfilling her needs without me telling her too. Her aspiration has inspired a possible storyline since you get bonus points in this challenge if the heir has a child with someone not their spouse. I'd probably get her a horse too :)

Secondly is Georgia. the youngest of twins. Lovely temperment, and probably my second choice at this stage. Also pretty good at taking care of herself, and has done some fitness and handiness skilling on her own. If she was heir, she would have to have a vacation in Granite Falls and see if we could find a spouse there. You can see her twin (Alaska) in the background (left side); he's the one who rolled the aspiration that I don't want to do!

And lastly is Dakota. Only just recently aged up to teen, I don't know what she's like as an uncontrollable sim but she's been pretty good as a child. I haven't got anything special in mind for her aspiration so I might end up giving her mini-goats or something.
Last edited by MayaRose1138 on January 8th, 2024, 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Trailer Park Gen 1 Heir Poll!

Post by peachy123uk »

I go with Minnie
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

madeinsixam

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Trailer Park Gen 1 Heir Poll! Now with poll attached!

Post by madeinsixam »

Voted!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”