CHAOS SKELETON GAL - Not Quite an Olympic challenge

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
madeinsixam

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

CHAOS SKELETON GAL - Not Quite an Olympic challenge

Post by madeinsixam »

While doing the Tower of Bots legacy, I realised my simming life was missing something: DRAMA. Thus, I dug up a Sim and decided she'd do a somewhat different challenge. It's based on the Boolprop Olympics challenge(s), except it's all a single sim (for added ridiculousness).

Goals:
- kiss 25 different Sims
- have negative relationships with 50 Sims
- give 75 makeovers
- buy 100 flamingos

Without further ado, let's meet our heroine Patty Patella...
Spoiler:

Ta-da! Patty is a Sim I created a while back but didn't get to play much with, which is a shame because she's super fun. She's an Aries and in her current encarnation, I made her a Romance sim. Her goal is to make Pleasantview a little less pleasant.

She moved into one of those crappy houses on Brandi Broke's street. She then proceeded to spend the rest of her money on ridiculous things, like that extravagant bed.

But where would Patty find some kissable Sims? The answer was, of course, clubbing. She met many people, but Daniel Pleasant was especially keen on flirting with her (and she flirted with him in return).

It didn't take long for this to happen! I only feel bad that Patty's first kiss was, technically, Daniel Pleasant. UGH.

Things were actually not going all that well for Patty, because a burglar broke in. Nothing was stolen but he managed to run away!

Patty was, of course, really angry. Somehow she had the burglar's email, so of course she had to email him, presumably to tell him every reason why he sucks and nobody loves him. At least she made one enemy!

It also didn't take very long for her to romance Dina Caliente.

She lost her job, but no matter. It's not even her dream job! She also had other things on her mind, like seeing Nina Caliente (yes, Dina's sister).

She was making out with Nina inside the house when Daniel Pleasant decided to visit... WITH HIS WIFE. DO NOT OPEN THAT DOOR, PATTY!!

It was time to get started on the makeovers thing. It started with giving Nina a makeover.

And then it was time to get that business open! Things were going decently at first, and one costumer even decided to garden for no reason (you can see him in the background).

That's Nina post-makeover, cuddling with Patty.

Things first started going downhill, I'd say, when the local werewolf decided to eat Patty's bed. Her finances were bad so she couldn't replace it with an equally good one.

Patty DID try to cheer herself with by winning over Mary Sue Pleasant's (yes, that's Daniel's wife) heart. Mary Sue was actually pretty cute about it and not put off by Patty smelling like a sewer after working all day.

For some reason, Patty kept wanting to hire various, erm, acquaintances. I doubt Daniel Pleasant wants to give makeovers in a podunk home business, but who knows? She did hire Nina, however, who was actually 100% useless.

I have no idea why this girl was angry!

Business loyalty was in the negative numbers. Patty could barely afford the pizza she was living on and often had to eat it after it had gone bad. Some of her belongings (including the home business sign... y'know, to open/close the business) were repossessed. The only thing that could be said for her life is that she wasn't getting food poisoning but that's a pretty low bar to set!

It was time for a STRATEGY.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: CHAOS SKELETON GAL - Not Quite an Olympic challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
sounds like a good laugh, i like it when things go wrong, keeps it interesting
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

madeinsixam

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by madeinsixam »

peachy123uk wrote: January 10th, 2024, 1:10 pm
Spoiler:
sounds like a good laugh, i like it when things go wrong, keeps it interesting
Spoiler:
Same here :slaphappy:
madeinsixam

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by madeinsixam »

Unfortunately, I accidentally this hood while cleaning up ;_; I'll hopefully restart this at some point, I love Patty and her messy ways.

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”