Trailer Park Gen 2 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be the Gen 2 heir?

Poll ended at February 3rd, 2024, 12:53 am

Ireland
50%
India
50%
Italia
No votes

Total votes: 2

MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Trailer Park Gen 2 Heir Poll

Post by MayaRose1138 »

So I've got through the next generation pretty quickly, which is good because I go back to work next week and will be back to playing only on weekends! There were five children in this generation, four girls and one boy. One of the girls was adopted so I'm not including her as I'm seeing if I can get to gen 10 with the bloodline intact. The only boy rolled a fortune aspiration, which isn't allowed in this challenge. So that leaves three girls again. I don't have any favourites this time, so it's completely up to you!

First up is Ireland, the first born. She inherited all her colouring from her mother but a slightly different facial structure. She has been very good as an uncontrollable so far. and is two days away from aging up. Ireland's aspiration isn't one I've done before but I imagine she will have to become very sociable. She is currently in range to get three positive value traits upon aging up.

Second born is India, who was the product of an affair. She inherited her father's eyes and a lot of the facial structure, I think, so that makes her different to the rest of the family. India's aspiration is one I've done before but always in a rush, so it would be a bit more leisurely this time around. She also has been very good as a non-controllable but is only currently in range to get one positive value trait upon aging up.

The baby of the family is Italia, who just aged up today. I'm not keen on her aspiration but it would be doable. She is one of two children in the family who completed four childhood aspirations but is currently only in the green for one value trait. She inherited her father's eyes and skin, and I was hoping she would also get his orange hair but no such luck :(

As I said, I would be happy with any of the girls as I have no clear favourite. I would like the blue skin to continue but it's not a deal breaker if it doesn't. I'll post a comparison of the three girls below. Ireland and Italia are very similar in features, so obviously inherited a lot from their mother Minnie.

Edit: PLEASE VOTE!! At the moment, the polls are tied, I need at least one more person to vote break the deadlock! Please, please, please!!! :begging:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”