Mendeleev ISBI Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be our next TH?

Tin
20%
Antimony
50%
Tellurium
20%
Iodine
No votes
Xenon
10%

Total votes: 10

ozziedoggirl

Mendeleev ISBI Heir Poll

Post by ozziedoggirl »

Hey, guys, it's that time again! HEIR VOTE TIME! :drinks:

I don't know why I used that smiley; I can't even drink. : /

Our contenders:

Tin
Spoiler:
A ‘genius’ coward who runs TOWARD ghosts. She saves time and money by eating rotting leftovers straight off the plate and putting off laundry until the clothes themselves become sentient and walk to the washer.

Antimony
Spoiler:
A kleptomaniac who wants nothing more than to steal the heart from that special someone. She is both eccentric and disciplined, and currently leaning towards ‘Doc Brown’ or ‘Jackie Chan’ as career paths.

Tellurium
Spoiler:
Tellurium is friendly, but don’t say anything bad about him or his artsy-fartsy leanings, since he’s a snob. Unless you tell a particularly funny joke about his ugly-ass paintings (and they will be ugly, since he’s never touched a brush in his life).

Iodine
Spoiler:
Iodine is a genius, and hopefully he’ll show this trait better than his sister has. He’s also the second kleptomaniac in the family, but he’ll probably feel super bad whenever he steals something.

Xenon
Spoiler:
Our youngest, Xenon, is yet another kleptomaniac in the family. And when the cops come, he’ll probably sleep right through the sirens. On the other hand, he’s got such an active imagination that the cops might be all in his head…
LostInReverie

Post Counts

Re: Mendeleev ISBI Heir Poll

Post by LostInReverie »

Antimony! I love her red eyes. :)
Sims 4 Legacies
The Disney LegacyThe Keller Random Legacy
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Re: Mendeleev ISBI Heir Poll

Post by somebodysangel »

Such a hard choice. Too bad Xenon has teal hair, he would have won my vote if not for that. Too much teal in this house.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”