The Fallen ISBI *3/13/2024*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter -with Poll!- 4/23/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
How do you place lots in a hood? I can never figure that out. Nice work on Strip Club Island too, the sky turned red from the sin it will bring to the Hollow. Waiting for the new heirs to take over is going to be fun. I wonder how many pale kids the next generation will have.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
How do you place lots in a hood? I can never figure that out. Nice work on Strip Club Island too, the sky turned red from the sin it will bring to the Hollow. Waiting for the new heirs to take over is going to be fun. I wonder how many pale kids the next generation will have.
Spoiler:
I actually discovered that by accident! If you go to Edit Town in the menu, and go to the bottom left side next to the button with the bulldozer on it, and there is a light blue button that says World Editor when you scroll over it. Click on that and you can put down lots, trees, decorations, etc wherever there is free space in your town to do so :slaphappy: As for the sky turning red because of the strip club, honestly that makes sense :awesome:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter -with Poll!- 4/27/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
The red sky of anger has returned huh? Wait, did you have a kid called Anger in there somewhere? *memory lapse* I'll look for that World Editor button tonight when I turn on the game. My eighth generation Rainbow Sinners are running out of places to move to because the Townies either A: Keep playing musical chairs with houses, or B: The game spawns new Townies to replace the aging up and dying ones because no one is breeding anymore, taking all the houses. Yeah, that's a thing that's happening in my Rainbow Sins hood now I just finished having generation 9 born and I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to move them all for ONE generation left! I just bought a graveyard lot because the 20 odd ghost graves are lagging the main lot something fierce. So now they haunt within ear shot and sighting distance of the main lot, i.e. right next to it. :dizzy: I need to write up my gen 6, 7 and 8 chapters before I actually finish this thing...which let's be real, I'll end up doing tonight anyway and still not have it all written up.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
The red sky of anger has returned huh? Wait, did you have a kid called Anger in there somewhere? *memory lapse* I'll look for that World Editor button tonight when I turn on the game. My eighth generation Rainbow Sinners are running out of places to move to because the Townies either A: Keep playing musical chairs with houses, or B: The game spawns new Townies to replace the aging up and dying ones because no one is breeding anymore, taking all the houses. Yeah, that's a thing that's happening in my Rainbow Sins hood now I just finished having generation 9 born and I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to move them all for ONE generation left! I just bought a graveyard lot because the 20 odd ghost graves are lagging the main lot something fierce. So now they haunt within ear shot and sighting distance of the main lot, i.e. right next to it. :dizzy: I need to write up my gen 6, 7 and 8 chapters before I actually finish this thing...which let's be real, I'll end up doing tonight anyway and still not have it all written up.
Spoiler:
Yeah Anger was Wrath's cloneface brother that got kicked out with Happiness's cloneface children when he was old enough to go. Fantastic guy. As for new lots, it's great because as long as it's in the world limit, and isn't on another lot or the road, you can put a lot almost anywhere, doesn't have to nessessarily be next to the road at all. Got mountains? Put a retirement community on the top of it and move all the aged up sims into it! It'll keep your aged and dying sims entertained for a little while at least. A lot kinder than what I usually do which is just straight up delete the older ones that I have no feelings for. As cruel as I just made that sound, sometimes I run out of room in my towns too for the same reason. I don't blame you for not wanting to move so late in your game!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 5/2/2021!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Unfortunately, I had to move them again in the ninth generation. :banghead: Now they are in Sunset Valley which is appropriate since the sun is setting on this challenge. Gen.10 has been born and only the Gen. 8 spouse and spare are still alive, everyone else is gone. The spare is a fairy so he'll never die and the spouse seems to have vanished from the house I bought her but she's not dead so :shrug: I did make use of that World Editor button, the Gree family graveyard is right next to that 60x60 lot in Summerhill Court in Sunset Valley. I changed the last name of the Gen.10 kids, I may do something with them after the challenge is over, both are fairies so they'll never die.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Unfortunately, I had to move them again in the ninth generation. :banghead: Now they are in Sunset Valley which is appropriate since the sun is setting on this challenge. Gen.10 has been born and only the Gen. 8 spouse and spare are still alive, everyone else is gone. The spare is a fairy so he'll never die and the spouse seems to have vanished from the house I bought her but she's not dead so :shrug: I did make use of that World Editor button, the Gree family graveyard is right next to that 60x60 lot in Summerhill Court in Sunset Valley. I changed the last name of the Gen.10 kids, I may do something with them after the challenge is over, both are fairies so they'll never die.
Spoiler:
Sunset Valley is always a great place to end a legacy. A well rounded, classic town. Good luck with future challenge with the fairies! They really do live for a real long time :haha:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

In Las Vegas

Being A Single Mother

Two chapters because I can't keep up with myself :duh:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 5/11/2021!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Sometimes you just gotta force it out, you know? I just finished my generation 8 Rainbow Sins chapters, gave you a shout out in the last chapter too by the way :D My generation 10 are teens now so it's almost caught up. Not sure what I'll do after generation 10 is done though. Anyway, you got two Evil twins for Pain first try and you still want more? You do like torture don't you? Now we have to see the other side, what will Euphoria get? Great name BTW, I had a Euphoria and Bliss twin set in my Sims 2 Quest for Peace legacy.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 5/11/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Sometimes you just gotta force it out, you know? I just finished my generation 8 Rainbow Sins chapters, gave you a shout out in the last chapter too by the way :D My generation 10 are teens now so it's almost caught up. Not sure what I'll do after generation 10 is done though. Anyway, you got two Evil twins for Pain first try and you still want more? You do like torture don't you? Now we have to see the other side, what will Euphoria get? Great name BTW, I had a Euphoria and Bliss twin set in my Sims 2 Quest for Peace legacy.
Spoiler:
I really need to catch up with your Rainbow Sins. I... I need to catch up with a lot of reading. I've let so many legacies get backlogged and I hate it :indifferent: I'm glad you made it to ten though! Congradulations on getting that far! I'm sure you'll think of something good post-Gen Ten.

I have a bad habit of "These genes/traits/etc look GREAT, surely if I keep pushing for more, I'll get even more cool sims" and I suffer for it. As for Euphoria, idk. I've cranked out so many babies with Pain that I'm almost burnt out. I say almost though. As I said. The genes look great.

Also, Bliss sounds like a really cute name, may borrow that one if you don't mind :flirt:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 5/23/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
More multiples huh? Seems par for the course now. And yeah you can use Bliss for a name, I don't own it or anything. Bliss was my fifth gen spouse in my Quest for Peace and the son of Cupid and a legacy spare from one of my friend's legacies. Somehow I missed two updates, I got them all now and Peter the food obsessed Genie looks fun, will he be helping make generation 9? Almost there, seems like it's been a long journey (which it has) but now it's coming to an end. I'll be there with your medal when you to the end. :)
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
More multiples huh? Seems par for the course now. And yeah you can use Bliss for a name, I don't own it or anything. Bliss was my fifth gen spouse in my Quest for Peace and the son of Cupid and a legacy spare from one of my friend's legacies. Somehow I missed two updates, I got them all now and Peter the food obsessed Genie looks fun, will he be helping make generation 9? Almost there, seems like it's been a long journey (which it has) but now it's coming to an end. I'll be there with your medal when you to the end. :)
Spoiler:
Multiple multiples are so new to me, I never get used to seeing more than one come out of that hospital. Not yet anyway. I keep a list of names I think would be cool or cute and I think Bliss will be high on that list now :o I like Peter but he's neither good nor evil so I doubt it. All the good looking or fun sims I like have neither trait. It sucks sometimes. :sigh:

And I do appreciate it. I'm glad you're here enjoying the ride as much as I have :)
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 5/25/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
MOAR multiples?! Does Pain have the fertility LTH thing or what? Also Pokemon reference, when is the Rainbowcy getting an update? :P I've restarted Pokemon X for a new Badge Quest because I was bored and don't have a Switch. Wondering when Baby Bliss will show up now, if Pain has left any room in the house for Euphoria of course.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
MOAR multiples?! Does Pain have the fertility LTH thing or what? Also Pokemon reference, when is the Rainbowcy getting an update? :P I've restarted Pokemon X for a new Badge Quest because I was bored and don't have a Switch. Wondering when Baby Bliss will show up now, if Pain has left any room in the house for Euphoria of course.
Spoiler:
awh man, I'm almost embarassed to say, I DO have a Rainbowcy update more or less ready to post and write, but a month or two ago, while moving photos around in folders, I somehow deleted a good solid 20 of them. Mostly of unimportant events at the time but it still just pissed me off to high hell. I guess I just put it off until it no longer upset me. It's sitting on the desktop screen ready to go tho lol.

I have considered another baby, though where am I at? eleven? I know Euphoria only has a meager two to Pain's eight, not counting the stepchild, but with the household teetering on the edges of motive fails, I may wait til next gen :cheeky:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 5/31/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
So...the crying Courage glitch was resolved only to have the unusable bed glitch take its place. We know it's Pain's fault, she's glitching up the works. The school glitch happens if you add a Sim to the house using NRAAS instead of asking them to move in. I've had it happen with jobs, they have to quit the job then re-apply for it and it usually fixes it...usually. Not always though. So it's 3:20 am here, I just finished playing my Sims 3 converted Riverblossom Hills and now I want to go back in and start a Berry legacy since that's the June Pride month challenge...but I haven't finished my LAST Rainbowcy yet, I have to write up six more chapters at least for generations 9 and 10! Oh well, sleep is for the weak anyway.

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”