The Fallen ISBI *3/13/2024*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 2/3/2022!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Hehe, yeah. I caught it just in time. Anyway, going to read the new chapter now.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 2/6/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I haven't got much in the brain to put in here today, very tired. Anyway, hoping to see that Good baby soon. I haven't bred those sisters yet, I might though. My DPC is in Dragon Valley and the next one after gen six is Beauty and the Beast. :)
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I haven't got much in the brain to put in here today, very tired. Anyway, hoping to see that Good baby soon. I haven't bred those sisters yet, I might though. My DPC is in Dragon Valley and the next one after gen six is Beauty and the Beast. :)
Spoiler:
So far I love them. Theres so many good looking townies in this town though, the pickings are great here!
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 2/16/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 2/16/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 2/18/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Didn't you already have a Calamity in this legacy so far? I think you did, the name sounds familiar. You could use Catastrophe if you want. Anyway, Happiness getting blamed is sort of amusing not sure why, I kind of like the guy. But I see you finally got the Black Dragon of death. Noice. Just noticed the old pic of Happiness in your avatar, been a long time since I've seen him look like that. Hehe, almost there can't wait to see Gen.10.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Didn't you already have a Calamity in this legacy so far? I think you did, the name sounds familiar. You could use Catastrophe if you want. Anyway, Happiness getting blamed is sort of amusing not sure why, I kind of like the guy. But I see you finally got the Black Dragon of death. Noice. Just noticed the old pic of Happiness in your avatar, been a long time since I've seen him look like that. Hehe, almost there can't wait to see Gen.10.
Spoiler:
Lol you had me double checking the family tree in a panic :lol: but nope! I have Charity, Cruelty, then Courage, then the spouses and cousins listed on the tree.
Calamity is the first Calamity XD but it's a really nice sounding name, tbh I'm surprised with myself for not using it sooner.

I like Happiness too. Though every now and then he needs to catch some hell, seeing as he's always starting stuff anyway.

That's actually not a picture of Happiness that's a sims 3 remake of my vampire from the sims 2, Barnabas. I can definitely see how they'd get mixed up tho :tongue:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I remember Barnabas, I did read your first legacy thing on here, or was it Boolprop 2.0? I've been around here for nearly 15 years so the stories and forums kind of blend together. Glad to suggest a name though. :D
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 2/28/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I remember Barnabas, I did read your first legacy thing on here, or was it Boolprop 2.0? I've been around here for nearly 15 years so the stories and forums kind of blend together. Glad to suggest a name though. :D
Spoiler:
Yeah he's from the first one that I would like to get back to working on... if my computer will accept my file on this computer. I can't figure out why. One of these days I suppose... And yes, as for that name, I think I will definitely use it! I like it!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
At least you got a replacement black dragon. Good to know. Just popped in for a quick spell of reading before diving into YT for a couple of hours. I think because Teagan was already pregnant when Fear bit her that it canceled out the transformation. You can add it back with NRAAS if you're so inclined. Anyway, I'll be back for the next one.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 3/7/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
At least you got a replacement black dragon. Good to know. Just popped in for a quick spell of reading before diving into YT for a couple of hours. I think because Teagan was already pregnant when Fear bit her that it canceled out the transformation. You can add it back with NRAAS if you're so inclined. Anyway, I'll be back for the next one.
Spoiler:
Yeah I figured it had to have been because of the pregnancy but I've opted to let her remain human after all. Seems in character for her to rebel in this way. :haha:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Now whenever I get those annoying IF's I make sure to delete them with NRAAS before the kid raises the relationship high enough and they STAY gone. If the kid has a relationship that's high enough with it, deleting them won't work. There is a mod to remove them completely so they don't spawn anymore and I found it for you if you want to use it. But if you like the torture then you don't have to download it. :D I think I might download this, though if I do and forget that I did and a story plot comes up with them...yeah I'll save in my folder but won't install it. Anyway, I see you used Bliss, will the evil baby be Catastrophe?

No More Imaginary Friends
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Now whenever I get those annoying IF's I make sure to delete them with NRAAS before the kid raises the relationship high enough and they STAY gone. If the kid has a relationship that's high enough with it, deleting them won't work. There is a mod to remove them completely so they don't spawn anymore and I found it for you if you want to use it. But if you like the torture then you don't have to download it. :D I think I might download this, though if I do and forget that I did and a story plot comes up with them...yeah I'll save in my folder but won't install it. Anyway, I see you used Bliss, will the evil baby be Catastrophe?

No More Imaginary Friends
Spoiler:
I WILL have to download this mod for future reference though I will say, I do sometimes enjoy the charm of the IFs. SOMETIMES. usually when it's like one or two children that I can control, definitely not down for dealing with 20 of them running around during an ISBI. >.< but yeah this will definetely help thank you :)
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 3/13/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 3/14/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Couple More Babies***
Two within a couple hours???? The SPEED :steer:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 3/14/2022!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Ah there's Catastrophe. Nice. How many is that on the Good side now? I miss playing Sims but real life is demanding my attention more often now and with my laptop only occasionally wanting to work without crashing or freezing...it's not worth the aggravation of trying to play. Anyway, good to see the eighth generation coming along nicely.

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”